Martha and Jack Appreciation

Guest jack&martha

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My writing teacher exposed himself as a closet J&M fan today. We were talking about how people use amnesia in storytelling, and the example he gave was this:

"There was a character in a soap recently, I forget which one, who had amnesia. He woke up in hospital and thought he was still married to his first wife, even though he'd remarried and had a kid now."

Bet he was pretending to 'forget which one' to throw you off the scent when really he knows Jack's first, middle and last name and Martha's too, and their full history :P

Anyway, I love, love, loooove the pic of them on the OS with the baby. It's just a shame it's

not a vision of the future

. Allthough you never know...

lol, Jodi Gordon... first thing she says on DWTS: "If my top fell down and my breasts were exposed, would I have to keep dancing?" Partner: "Yes." :P

Lol that was hilarious! :lol:

She did really well 2nd place i think!! And they showed a small amount of footage of Martha and Jacky

Archived