Love Bites

Guest Gypsy & Will Fan

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter one hundred and eighty four – Bobby’s come along and burst Dani’s bubble.

“Gypsy Smith aged 20, suicide attempt, serious head and spine injuries,” the paramedic said as he rushed her into A&E followed by Will and the gang except Tiegan. Flynn rushed in the room. “Gypsy it’s Flynn here can you hear me?” Flynn asked as he pushed her eye lids up and shined the torch in her eyes. “We need a CAT scan immediately and two bags of bloody immediately,” Flynn shouted at Nurse Julie.

“What do you want?” Dani asked as she looked at them shocked. “Like you don’t know,” Tiegan said as she stormed in the house, pushing past Dani violently. “I gave you a warning, and you ignored it and now I’m pissed,” Kit said as she walked in dropping her jacket on the floor. “Go home you two,” Bobby suddenly said as she looked at her sister and Kit. “What?” Tiegan and Kit asked shocked. “Go home, I want to talk to Dani alone,” Bobby said as she sat down on the sofa and looked at Dani bitchily.

Flynn walked into the family room and Will immediately stood up. “Flynn, how is she?” Will asked worriedly. “Will, I’m not going to lie to you, Gypsy is in a critical condition, there is a chance she won’t make it,” Flynn said sadly. “Can I see her?” Will asked not really taking in what Flynn said. “Of course you can,” Flynn said as he walked out with Will.

“Why did you send them away?” Dani asked as Tiegan and Kit left. “I don’t want Tiegan stressed she’s pregnant, and besides I can sort out the Bay’s slut on my own,” Bobby said as she smiled at her. “I’m not a slut,” Dani said indignantly. “I’ve heard a lot about you, couldn’t afford a bed could you?” Bobby asked looking at her. “What?” Dani asked confused. “When you slept with Will in the toilets at the Surf Club,” Bobby said looking at her with disgust.

“How did you know about that?” Dani asked shocked. “You see Dani, I’ve seen people like you before, you use people, cheat on people, lie to get what they want,” Bobby said as she got up and walked around the living room. “But its going to stop now, because your hurting people, people I care about and I can’t have that,” Bobby said looking at Dani in disgust.

“I’m not hurting Tiegan though,” Dani said looking at her shocked. “Oh but you are, your hurting Tiegan, Sally and Vinnie, my family, you see it should be us hurting people, not you, you have a mother, a father and two sisters, we had no one when we were growing up, I had no one, no one liked me, no one particularly cared about me except Ailsa and Floss, but now they do because I changed for the better, I’m now married with a child, you can have that if you stop this stupid vendetta against this Gypsy girl,” Bobby said looking at her sympathetically.

“I can’t she’s got my soul mate,” Dani whispered tears beginning to fill her eyes. “Dani, he isn’t yours, he never will be,” Bobby said trying not laugh. “We’re having a baby together,” Dani stated beginning to regain her composure. Bobby laughed. “Come on then, grab your coat,” Bobby said getting up off the sofa. “Why? Where we going?” Dani asked shocked. “We’re going to get a paternity test, everyone thinks your lying so prove them wrong, prove it is Will’s child,” Bobby said throwing her arms around. “I can’t,” Dani whispered. “Because it isn’t true, is it?” Bobby asked beginning to shout at her.

“You know what Dani, keep on lying I don’t really care but let me tell you this, if Gypsy dies tonight, you’ll have me too deal with because Sally, Tiegan and Vinnie will be devastated and their my family, anyone who hurts them, gets hurt themselves,” Bobby said as she pointed at Dani angrily. “Gypsy dead. Why would she die?” Dani asked shocked. “You went around this afternoon, didn’t you?” Bobby asked as she held up Dani’s bracelet. Dani looked at it in shocked. “She decided to jump of a balcony, her six year old daughter watched as she tried to kill herself, she might leave two children and a loving husband and for what a lie some idiotic girl had who wanted her husband,” Bobby shouted at her. “If she lives and you still carry on this lie my mother will oust you and my father will kick you out of school,” Bobby said smugly at her.

“How can you kick me out of school,” Dani asked laughing. “My father is the one and only Flathead,” Bobby said smugly, “and my mother is QC Morag Bellingham, so if you so much as go near any of my family, I will hurt you so badly,” Bobby said as she walked out towards the door. “Oh and Dani why would Will want to be with you, your nothing but a snivelling, ****ed up bitch,” Bobby said as she slammed the door shut. Dani collapsed on the floor in tears.

Archived