Love Bites

Guest Gypsy & Will Fan

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, Penny. It's good that Rachel knew the number to ring. I hope that Gypsy will be ok.

I have dyspraxia myself - I was 5 when I was diagnosed. I have always had problems with throwing and catching and tying knots.

Chapter one hundred and eighty three – Oh dear, Dani’s in trouble.

The ambulance arrived at Rebecca and Travis’s they gently put Gypsy on the stretcher. As they went to put her in the ambulance a screech of wheels can be heard, and out rushes Will and Tom even before the car has stopped.

“Sorry, you can’t go in there,” the policeman said as he cordoned off the area. “She’s my ****ing wife,” Will shouted as he pushed the policeman out of the way and ran towards where the ambulance was.

“DADDY,” Rachel shouted as she ran towards him in tears, Will swept her up in his arms. “It’s alright darling, daddy’s here,” Will whispered as he stroked her hair gently and lovingly. “Oh God,” Tom said as he saw his sister being wheeled towards the ambulance. Will quickly handed Rachel to Irene and ran with Tom towards his wife.

“Gypsy, it’s OK, I’m here now,” Will said as he stood by the stretcher, “I’m here.” Will grabbed her hand and kissed it gently. “No one can hurt you now.”

“Travis what happened?” Irene asked gently as Travis and Rebecca walked towards them with Lily in her arms. “We came home and saw the living room in a right mess, and then Rebecca heard Lily cry and Rebecca suddenly screamed and we saw Rachel by her mum on the phone to Nick,” Travis said as he rubbed his chin in shock. “Why would she do it though?” Sally asked tears rolling down her eyes, “I mean she has two beautiful kids and loads of people who love her.” Travis looked at her and held up the bracelet. “Dani,” he said fuming. “That girl,” Irene said fuming.

What they didn’t notice was Tiegan running off quickly fuming, she was so pissed off you could practically see the steam coming out of her ears. She was walking towards a house when she bumped into someone with a toddler. “Tiegan, what are you doing?” Bobby asked as she looked at her worriedly. “I’m going to kill her,” Tiegan fumed at her. “Who?” Bobby asked as she picked Joseph up. “Dani, she’s killed her, I know she has,” Tiegan screamed as tears rolled down her cheeks. “Is this about this Gypsy girl?” Bobby asked.

There was a knock on the Sutherlands door. “I’ll go,” Dani said as she walked off the couch and opened the door to see Tiegan, Kit and Bobby smiling at her.

Archived