Love Bites

Guest Gypsy & Will Fan

Who's the visitor? Is it my surprise?

Bugger off Dani...go Angels!

Great update Penny, were you inspired by Liverpool almost throwing away that early lead to READING?????!!!!

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter one hundred and eighty one – Rachel sees a giant leap.

“What do you know?” Gypsy asked exhaustedly. “How many children do you have again, Lily, Rachel and Cassie?” Dani asked smiling, “but where is Cassie?” Gypsy stared at her shocked she felt the bile rising up to her throat, the pain she wanted to keep buried inside her came rising back to hit her again, and all the while Dani just stood their smirking.

All the lights were off at The Beach House as Tiegan and Joey walked to the front door. “Are you sure Irene wanted you to talk to Will tonight?” Tiegan asked as Joey opened the door with his key. “I’m sure,” Joey said as he pushed the door open. As he put the light on every jumped up and shouted SURPRISE. “Holy ****,” Tiegan said suddenly. “Language, Tiegan,” Bobby said suddenly. “BOBBY!” Tiegan shouted as she ran into her arms. “What about a hug for me?” someone said as she walked through the door smiling.

“How do you know about Cassie?” Gypsy stuttered as she tried to stop the tears flowing. “I’ve been doing some digging, I’ve read all about your past, so isn’t Will a little young for you?” Dani asked laughing. Gypsy looked up suddenly, as Dani laughed. “Your nothing but a dirty slapper, letting your granddad sleep with you, what was it no one would touch you so you looked closer to home, was he good, maybe you've shagged your dad and Tom too, made it a real family unit,” Dani said laughing. Gypsy looked at her, if she was the old Gypsy she would of killed her, but she was tired of fighting.

“SOPHIE!” Sally, Vinnie and Tiegan shouted. “Oh, aren’t I popular,” Sophie said laughing. “What are you doing here?” Sally asked shocked. “Can’t I see my brother and sisters?” Sophie asked laughing. “So whose the lucky guy your marrying?” Sophie asked looking around the room. “Him!” Tiegan said pointing at Joey who was talking too Nick and Noah. “Good choice, he is yummy,” Sophie said smiling. “So come on Vinnie, introduce Bobby and I to your wife, and you Sally too Flynn,” Sophie said as she grabbed Bobby’s arm and walked off with her foster brother and sisters.

“Why are you doing this Dani? I’ve left, you can have Will,” Gypsy said weakly. “Yes but your still breathing,” Dani said smiling sweetly at her. “Look, you can see that I’m a total mess, you’ve won Dani Sutherland, I’m not fighting anymore, go back to Summer Bay and have Will, have your baby together,” Gypsy said as she sat down on the sofa and opened the bottle of vodka. “What no fight?” Dani asked shocked. Gypsy shook her head. “What the great Gypsy Nash isn’t fighting anymore,” Dani asked shocked, “You think your so tough, but your nothing Gypsy, your nothing but a weak woman who enjoys shagging their granddad.” Gypsy looked up at her and shook her head. “I was raped,” Gypsy whispered. “Sure you were,” Dani said laughing, “Sure that’s what you told people, but really you enjoyed it, you enjoyed his wrinkly hands all over your body.” Gypsy didn’t say anything she just punched Dani so hard that Dani had to grab onto the table to stop herself falling.

“Aww VJ looks so gorgeous,” Bobby said as she cooed at him. “He sure does,” Sophie said as she blew a kiss at the baby. Will looked across jealously at the scene and Chloe sat next to him. “Will,” Chloe said as she put a hand on his shoulder. “What?” Will asked irritably. “Stop mopping about,” Chloe said as she looked at him worriedly. “I’m sorry Chloe, but my wife and kids have gone, I’m not exactly going to be the life and soul of the party, am I?” Will shouted at her. “WILL A WORD!” Irene shouted at him. “Ohhh I’ve never heard you shout!” a voice said from behind her.

“Barry, is that you?” Irene asked shocked as she turned around. “No, it’s a hologram,” Barry answered sarcastically. Irene ran to him and gave him a huge kiss on the lips that got deeper and deeper with each second that past. “Oh YUCK,” Nick said as he turned his head away, “can’t you two find a tomb or something to do that!” Joey turned around and looked at him. “A tomb?” Joey asked confused. “Trust me, you do not want to know,” Nick said laughing.

“JUST GET OUT!” Gypsy shouted at Dani, she picked up her wine glass and threw it at her, which cut her cheek. “You bitch,” Dani whispered as she touched her cheek. “Just get out,” Gypsy cried hysterically as she knocked everything off the fireplace, “GET THE **** OUT, PLEASE!” Dani looked at her and laughed. “Do us all a favour Gypsy, kill yourself, your not worth the air you breath!” Dani said as she walked out laughing.

As the night fell and the party was still in full steam, Gypsy walked upstairs in a drunken state, Dani was right she wasn’t worth the air she breathed, she opened up Rachel and Lily’s bedroom door and kissed them both on the cheek. “I love you both, but I have to do this,” Gypsy said as tears rolled down her cheeks. Gypsy walked out and shut the door, as she did Rachel opened her eyes and got out of bed quietly.

Gypsy walked out of her bedroom balcony door and stood by the railings she looked up at the night sky as the tears fell from her eyes, she climbed up the black railings and stood on the thin top for a moment as she wobbled for a bit. “Now’s the time to end all the hurt and pain,” Gypsy whispered as she flung herself off the balcony.

“MUM!” Rachel shouted as shouted as opened the balcony door and saw Gypsy jumping off. Rachel ran to the balcony and just saw her mother’s lifeless body lying on the patio.

You'll have to fight me to get to her first Jackieleanne!

Noooo Gypsy, don't let her win! Rachel just has to get help in time.

Squeal for Barry arriving and Sophie being back! You're bringing all my fave's in Penny...was Sophie my surprise?

Happy halloween Martin O'Neill... the unbeaten run is over and Steven Gerrard is back on top!!!!..There'll be glory on the fields of Anfield road...

Archived