Love Bites

Guest Gypsy & Will Fan

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter one hundred and eighty five – Just wake up please…

“Hey, what have you done to yourself?” Will asked as he sat down besides his wife, and grabbed her cold hand. “When you wake up where going to go on a nice holiday, just you and me,” Will said as he kissed her hand. “That’s of course if the others don’t come too, I can imagine it now, Nick showing off diving in the pool, Jade watching with a huge baby bump, Vinnie flexing his muscles and those awful Tropical shirts he wears,” Will said sifting a laugh with Flynn who was checking her monitors. “Don’t let the great V-man hear you say that, he’d not be amused, isn’t that right Gyps?” Flynn asked as he looked down at her and then walked out of the room.

“I remember the first time I laid eyes on you on the beach, my stomach did somersaults, my heart nearly leaped out of my chest, you are the most beautiful person I have ever met, your shiny blonde hair that glistened in the sun, your stunning body, not too skinny too fat, perfect, just like every part of you, even now when your bruised and bloody, your still perfect in every single way,” Will said as a single tear slid down his cheek.

“When I heard what a horrible childhood you had, how your childhood was taken away from you by some bastard and your mother, I didn’t want to throw you away like you thought I would, I wanted to hold you for eternity in my arms and tell you everything was going to be OK and no one will ever hurt you again, but I let you down, I’m so sorry, but you have to believe me Gypsy I never touched Dani when you giving birth to our little Lily Pad,” Will said as he burst into tears and quickly wiped them away when he noticed Irene in the room.

“You don’t need to wipe them away from me sunshine,” Irene said as she sat down next to him. “What if she dies, I won’t be able to cope without her,” Will said looking at Irene desperately. “Your not going to lose her Will, Flynn is doing everything he can for her,” Irene said grabbing his arm.

“Why did Dani do this to us, Irene?” Will asked after a few moments of silence. “Because she’s a messed up teenage girl,” Irene said sighing. “She’s not messed up she’s ****ed up,” Will said angrily. “Yes, your probably right,” Irene said rubbing her eyes sleepily. “You can go home if you like,” Will said looking at Irene’s tired face. “No way sunshine, I’m going to be by your side, all through this OK?” Irene said as she grabbed Will’s hand and squeezed it gently. “I love you mum,” Will said as he looked at her smiling for the first time in days.

Suddenly Gypsy’s machines started too beep and Will turned around quickly and looked at Irene in a panic. Flynn came rushing in with the crash cart. “Stand back,” Flynn said as he quickly charged the pads up, he placed them on Gypsy’s body and it jolted violently, but nothing changed. “Charge to 300,” Flynn said to Nurse Julie. “Flynn do something, please,” Will said desperately. “We’re losing her,” Flynn said desperately as he charged the machine for one last time as Will and Irene looked at Gypsy’s lifeless body struggling to survive.

Chapter one hundred and eighty six – Bring me to life…

”I’m so sorry Will,” Flynn said as he looked at the clock, “time of death 3:30 AM.” “No, you have to keep trying, she can’t be dead,” Will said as tears filled his eyes. “I’m sorry Will,” Flynn said struggling to keep the tears at bay himself. “No, no, she wouldn’t leave me, GYPSY!” Will shouted as he ran to her body and started to shake her. “Will,” Irene said her voice beginning to quake, as she pulled him back and he collapsed into tears on her shoulders. “I can’t believe she’s gone,” Will said as Irene hugged him tightly.

Why is he crying? Why is Irene crying? I’m not dead am I? Oh doesn’t Will look cute when he’s crying, well if this is heaven, I’d rather of stayed in Summer Bay, it doesn’t look like much, very poor show indeed. I wonder if they’ll let me decorate the place? I saw a nice lamp the other day, now where was it?

Will and Irene walked into the waiting room tears still streaming down their faces. “What’s happened?” Tom asked as he stood up fearing the worse. “I’m so, so sorry,” Will said breaking down in tears. “No, no, my sister’s a fighter she wouldn’t die,” Tom said as he collapsed into tears on Chloe’s shoulder. “What’s happened?” Tiegan asked as she walked in with Kit. “Gypsy’s died,” Vinnie said gently but fighting the tears back himself. “NO!” Tiegan screamed as she looked at Will and she could immediately tell it was true. “Daddy, when’s mummy coming back?” Rack asked as she pulled on Will’s hand. Will looked down at a tired Rachel and his heart broke into two “Mummy’s gone to heaven,” Will whispered to her as he hugged her tightly. “Why? Have I been a bad girl?” Rachel asked the tears beginning to fall down her cheeks.

No, Rachel you haven’t, oh please let me get out of here, let me give my girl a hug!? Please? Oh Rachel, you have to believe me, I love you so much. Oh Rachel. Oh my sweet girl Rachel, I’m here.

Kit and Tiegan looked at each other and rushed out of the room in anger and sadness. “Where are you two going?” Vinnie shouted after them. “She didn’t die from an accident, she didn’t die from national causes, she was murdered and we know who did this, and no one messes with us and gets away with it,” Tiegan said as the tears flowed down her face. “Tiegan, don’t, you have a baby to considered, Gypsy wouldn’t want anything to happen to you,” Joey said as he placed his arms around her. “I know but she wouldn’t want us to sit back and cry our hearts out either, she’d want the Charlie Angles to kick the **** out of Dani,” Tiegan said as she looked into her fiancés eyes. “And that’s what we’re going to do,” Kit said as she ran off, tears streaming down her face. Kit had only known Gypsy for a few weeks but she considered her a good friend and she was devastated that someone so young was dead.

That’s it girls beat the **** out of her! GO THE CHARLIE’S ANGELS! Such a shame I’m not alive to be involved, and there best fighter too! Dear God, I’m sounding like Nick. Wait for me girls, I can’t move that fast now I’m dead you know!

The Sutherlands were fast asleep in their beds, especially Dani she was snoring her head off. There was a furious banging on the door and Rhys went down the stairs and opened it to find Kit and Tiegan standing there. “Ladies, do you know what time it is?” Rhys asked crossly. “Where is she?” Tiegan said practically screaming in his face. “Who? And do you mind keeping the noise down,” Rhys said as he rubbed his eyes sleepily. “Yes we do mind. We’re looking for your murdering daughter,” Kit said as she pushed past Rhys. “Murdering? What are you two going on about?” Rhys said as he looked at them in shock. They didn’t answer him they just pushed him out of the way and walked towards the stairs. “Do you mind?” Rhys asked annoyed. “No, we don’t,” Tiegan said as she opened the door that said Dani’s room. “GET UP YOU ****ING MURDERER,” Tiegan screamed at her. “What?” Dani whispered scared as she looked up at them. “You killed her,” Kit said as she pulled Dani up and pushed her out onto the landing. “I didn’t kill her, she was the one who jumped, not me,” Dani said laughing. “You find it funny do you?” Kit asked seriously as she whacked Dani’s face against the edge of the bath, which caused Dani to scream in pain. “Let my daughter go,” Shelley screamed as she saw Dani’s bloody face.

Oh Kit, you deserve to be called Lady Kit for that, oh I haven’t laughed so much in ages. What a move! Is it evil for me to say that I hope that hurt. Anyway what does it matter now, I’m already dead, I can say whatever I like! Dani Sutherland is a ****ing slag, who I wish would die so I could carry on fighting with her in heaven, come on Kit and Tiegan, make my last wish come true.

“Sorry Shelley, but she’s killed Gypsy and she has to pay,” Tiegan said as she pulled her head back and pushed it in a bathful of water. “Gypsy’s dead, but how?” Shelley asked shocked. “Why don’t you ask your daughter, Princess Dani?” Kit asked as she sat in the seat watching Tiegan lift Dani’s wet face so she could tell her parents. “Let me go,” Dani pleaded with Tiegan. “Tell them, why we found your bracelet at Rebecca and Travis’s?” Tiegan asked as she plunged her face back in the bath, and out again. “I found out that Gypsy was raped and about her daughter,” Dani whispered as the tears fell down her face. “You sick bitch,” Kit said in disgust. “Dani, no you wouldn’t,” Shelley said in shock. “Oh she would, and that’s not all, tell them about your baby situation,” Tiegan said as she plunged Dani’s head back in the bath. “A baby?” Rhys asked confused. “No, don’t make me tell them,” Dani said as Tiegan pulled her head back from the water. “What’s wrong Dani, you were only too eager to tell Gypsy you were pregnant with Will’s child, why not your parents?” Tiegan asked confused. “Will’s not the father,” Dani said under the water but Tiegan couldn’t hear her. Tiegan lifted her head up and looked at her. “What was that?” Tiegan asked her. “Will’s not the father, Josh is,” Dani said as the tears flowed down her eyes. “You sick lying bitch,” Tiegan said as she slammed Dani’s face back in the bath.

The lying cow! I’ve died for no reason, and left the only people I care about for some stupid lie, why did I believe her? Oh God, I’ve made such a mess of things, oh please God, let me go back to be with my husband and children?

“Come on Gypsy, you have to wake up now!” Flynn said as he put the pads back on Gypsy’s chest and shocked her one more time and this time they got a heartbeat. “Welcome back Gypsy,” Flynn said as he looked at Will and smiled.

Gypsy had been given another chance of life after her dream but would she remember that Will’s not the father? Well, what do you think?

Archived