Love Bites

Guest Gypsy & Will Fan

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter one hundred and eighty seven – Locker slammer

Beth was making breakfast before her first day at the hospital. “KIT, JACK come on you guys, its time to get up for school,” Beth shouted down the hallway. Kit walked out in her pyjamas and sat down wirily on the chair. “Why aren’t you dressed for school?” Beth asked as she put a glass of orange juice next to Kit. “I’m not going,” Kit said as she sighed loudly. “Kit, you’ve only been there a day and you already want to bunk,” Beth said sighing. “I don’t want to go in, because I’m worried about Gypsy, mum,” Kit said as she looked up at her mum. “Look, I’ll be at the hospital all day and if anything happens you’ll be the first to know, well except for Will of course,” Beth said as she sat next to her daughter lovingly. “That’s not the only reason, I know if I go I’ll get kicked out,” Kit said as you can see the anger in her eyes. “Oh Kit, we don’t even know if Dani’s responsible,” Beth said sighing, “JACK GET OUT OF BED NOW!” “I’m out, I’m just moisturising and toning my face,” Jack shouted from the bathroom.

Bobby walked into Summer Bay High and smiled as she remembered her days here, her run ins with Flathead, who turned out to be her father. She knocked on his door, she’d come to surprise him, he didn’t know she was back. “Come in,” Don said irritably as he put the phone down. Bobby entered and smiled at him. “Hey dad,” Bobby said as she laughed as his face glazed over with shock. “Bobby,” Don said as he stood up, “What are you doing here?” Bobby looked at him and laughed. “I’ve come home with baby Joseph,” Bobby said smiling, “now what’s wrong, you look stressed?” Don looked at her and rubbed his head. “Sally’s not coming in, she doesn’t want to leave Gypsy’s side, so I’m a teacher short,” Don said sighing. “I can cover,” Bobby said smiling at him. “Oh I know you’re a trained teacher now, but her classes have difficult and rebellious people in it,” Don said rubbing his head. Bobby snorted. “Dad, please I could embarrass them so badly,” Bobby said laughing. “That’s what’s worrying me Bobby,” Don said laughing. “I’ll be friendly and just teach them things, I promise,” Bobby said holding her hands up. “Fine then, you better go and get ready, room 101,” Don said laughing. “See you,” Bobby said as she walked out laughing.

Will was fast asleep next to Gypsy as Irene walked in with Barry carrying Rachel. “Has she spoken to you this morning?” Irene asked as she sat down next to Will. “Nope, not a word,” Barry said as he looked at Rachel who stared at her mum in shock. “Rachel, would you like to give your mum a kiss?” Irene asked smiling at her. Rachel shook her head. “Would you like to wake daddy up?” Barry asked as he smiled at her. Rachel shook her head. Will started to stir and opened his eyes and saw his daughter. “Hello gorgeous,” Will said as he touched her arm. Rachel pulled her arm away quickly. Will looked at Irene concerned. “She hasn’t spoken a word since last night,” Irene said worriedly.

Kit, Jack and Robbie walked through the school gates quietly and spotted Hayley and Noah by some benches. “How is she?” Kit asked worriedly. “We nearly lost her yesterday, but she’s OK at the moment,” Hayley said sadly. “We’re just worried about Rachel, she hasn’t spoken since yesterday,” Noah said sadly. “Poor thing,” Robbie said as he hang his head. Dani walked past laughing with Kirsty. “She’s laughing,” Kit said furiously. “You ****ing bitch,” Kit shouted at her as she ran towards her. “Excuse me?” Dani asked as she looked at her up and down. “What are you laughing about? Have you made your mum jump out of a window now?” Kit asked as she pushed her back. “OI, you shouldn’t push a pregnant woman,” Kirsty said getting annoyed. “Oh shut up little girl,” Kit said to Kirsty.

“Don’t tell me she’s still alive, that’s a shame, I’ve ordered my wreath for the service already,” Dani said sadly as she carried on walking. “You sick bitch,” Kit said as she grabbed Dani by her hair and pulled her into the corridor. “Aren’t I just,” Dani said as she laughed ignoring the pain in her head. Kit didn’t say anything else she just slammed Dani’s head against a locker so hard that everyone turned around in amazement. As Kit let go you could see Dani’s face covered in blood.

Archived