Love Bites

Guest Gypsy & Will Fan

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ahemmm.......this is fic thread not a soccer thread :P :P :lol:

Can we stay on topic please :P

Sorry Frankie... *hangs head in shame*

It's just that Penny's the first Liverpool fan I've met on here...I'll be good from now on

...I can't promise that Penny'll stay on topic and I won't answer though :P

Thanks, Penny. I have read all the way through this over the past couple of days and I am really enjoying this. It's great to see all the old characters back in the Bay. I am worried about Gypsy, though.

Chapter one hundred and eighty two – Mummy won’t wake up.

Rachel ran down the stairs as fast as her little legs would carry her, as she ran outside she saw her mother’s body on the patio. “MUMMY!” Rachel shouted as she grabbed her arm and shook it desperately, “mummy please wake up!” Rachel ran into the house and grabbed the phone on the side.

Irene and Will were downstairs in Joey’s old room which is now Nick’s. “Will you have to pull yourself together,” Irene said gently as she looked at Will’s tired and depressed face. “How? The three most important people have left me, all because she believes some lying whore,” Will shouted as collapsed on the bed in tears. “Will, I know but you can’t go around your whole life shouting at people who are trying to help you,” Irene said gently, as she kissed his forehead. “What am I going to do?” Will asked desperately. “Fight, you’ve won her back before, when you actually did cheat on her, you can do it again,” Irene said as she lifted his head up and smiled at him, “and you’re my son and didn’t bring up quitters!” Just then the phone rung.

Rebecca and Travis walked through the front door smiling and laughing but they stopped when they saw the mess in the living room and Lily screaming upstairs. “GYPSY!” Rebecca shouted as she rushed towards the stairs, she then stopped and screamed as she saw her nieces lifeless body through the patio doors.

“Hello,” Nick answered laughing as he picked up the phone. “Mummy won’t wake up,” Rachel said through the phone in tears. “What? Whose mummy? Who is this?” Nick asked confused. “Uncle Nick, mummy won’t wake up,” Rachel said crying more and more. “Rachel, is that you? What’s happened?” Nick said beginning to panic. “Mummy won’t wake up, she’s on the floor, she jumped off the balcony,” Rachel said tears flowing freely now. “SHE DID WHAT? Alright Rachel, we’re on our way, where are you?” Nick asked as he looked at Jade fear in his eyes. “I don’t know,” Rachel answered crying.

“Rachel!” Rebecca shouted as she ran too Gypsy, she Rachel huddled around her mother’s body. Travis ran out after Rebecca after he heard the scream holding up a bracelet he found while cleaning up the living room. Rebecca took the phone of Rachel. “Hello,” Rebecca asked panicking, “we need an ambulance and quick please.” “Rebecca, is that you?” Nick asked worriedly. “Nick, yes it is, phone for an ambulance, please and get yourselves down here,” Rebecca said panicking.

“What’s happening?” Will asked as Nick turned off the music. “OI!” a drunken Colleen said as she scowled at Nick, “I like that song.” “Will, you better sit down,” Nick said gently. “Why? What’s happened?” Will asked worriedly. “That was Rachel on the phone,” Nick said gently. “Why didn’t you tell me?” Will asked annoyed. “Something’s happened to Gypsy,” Nick said worriedly, knowing his brother was likely to crack. “What? What’s happened?” Will asked dreading the answer. “She’s jumped off a balcony,” Nick whispered tears forming in his own eyes. Will looked up tears in his eyes. “No, she wouldn’t,” Will whispered.

“It’s going to be OK,” Rebecca whispered as she pushed her hair away from her eyes, “why would she do this?” Travis looked at her with anger in his eyes as he held up a bracelet with DANI inscribed in it.

Will, Will get to his wife in time? Will Gypsy survive and has Dani met her match in Kit, Tiegan and the newest member of the Angels!

Archived