Love Bites

Guest Gypsy & Will Fan

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter one hundred and ninety three - Nick loses it

"Nick love," Irene said as she walked towards Nick who was still sitting on the floor crying. "Irene why did it have to happen to us, why not Dani," Nick said as he looked up, tears still rolling down his face. "Love, you've got to concentrate on Jade and your other baby, they need you," Irene said as she sat down next to him. "What am I going to say Irene, 'Hey Jade, I'm glad your OK, by the way one of our babies died,'" Nick said sarcastically, "Irene I should be at home with Jade and you, celebrating the fact Gypsy's OK, we shouldn't even be parents yet."

"How dare she say that too me," Dani said as she walked up and down the corridor furiously, "why didn't you stick up for me mum?" "What are you moaning about now?" Tiegan asked as she walked in with Joey, Bobby and Morag with baby Joseph. "Oh **** off Tiegan," Dani said as she snarled at her. "Excuse me, I'd appreciate it if you didn't swear in front of my Grandchild," Morag said as she wrinkled her nose up at her.

"Will, how is he?" Joey asked as he stood next to his brother. "Not good, I'm going to go and see him with Hayley and Chloe," Will said as he stood up. "I'll come with you," Joey said as he walked off with Will. "Oh looks like your husband doesn't want you with him," Dani shouted out too Gypsy. "DANI!" Shelly said to her annoyed. "I would go Dani, but I have two kids to look after," Gypsy said as she peeked into Lilly's pushchair. "Well of course you want to spend every minute with them, you never know when you might decide to top yourself again, hopefully sooner rather than later," Dani said as she walked off. "Nice to see your worried about your sister," Tiegan said rolling her eyes.

"Nick..." Will said as he walked in to find Nick crying on Irene's shoulder. Nick sat up and quickly wiped his eyes, trying to hide the fact he had been crying, no one was going to see this side of him, except Irene. "What?" Nick asked as he took one look at them all looking at him worriedly. "It's going to be OK brother," Will said as he walked towards him. "How would you know Will? You going to tell me, everything is going to be dandy, you going to say how sorry you are, how your going to be there for me through every tear, every shout or scream, well I don't want your pity, I don't want your sympathy, I don't want you coming in here full of love, because I'm nothing but a big headed idiot, as you've called me so many times, so I'm fine, I'm just ****ing fine," Nick said as he stormed off. "Nick," Irene said as she followed him out. "I'll be fine Irene, I'm off to see my baby and Jade."

"Who was she?" Morag asked as she looked at Bobby and Tiegan. "Dani Sutherland, Little Miss Princess," Tiegan said wrinkling her nose up. "That's Dani," Morag said disbelievingly. "Sure is mum, don't worry about her, I can handle her," Bobby said smirking. "I don't think anyone can, she's like a turd that won't flush," Gypsy said sighing. Everyone laughed. "Is she the girl that s claiming your husband is her babies father," Morag asked as she handed Joseph to Bobby. Gypsy nodded. "Well, lets see what I can do, shall I?" Morag said as she got up. "Where you going Auntie Morag?" Vinnie asked confused. "To do some digging," Morag said as she tapped the side of her nose.

Will walked into the Special care baby unit to find Nick, holding a tiny little hand of his baby, that was the size of a ball point pen. "I'm sorry," Nick whispered as he turned and looked at his brother. "Don't apologize," Will said as he put his hand on his shoulder. "What am I going to do Will?" Nick asked as turned back to his son, on a life support machine. "Your going to be strong, but not afraid to cry and show your emotions," Will said seriously. Nick then broke down in his brothers arms Will put his arms around him. "It's going to be OK, I promise you," Will whispered to him as he looked over to his tiny nephew struggling for life and then to Jade who was still unconscious.

What with Dani and the baby, Gypsy still ill life as being **** for the Smiths. And you know who all caused this don't you?

awwwww...poor Nick...I love him..I am glad he and Will are doing the brothers thing...opening up and not trying to be all blokey and stiff upper lip ...and great idea bringing Morag in. Looking forward to more :D

Chapter one hundred and ninety four - Morag Rocks!

Irene walked out of the hospital with Barry's arms wrapped around her. "Come on lets get you home," Barry said as he opened his car door. "Thanks," Irene said as she sat in the seat and sighed. She was exhausted. For two days solid she had no sleep, worry about Gypsy and Will, now Nick and Jade.

"You don't mind I said yes do you?" Sally asked Flynn as they walked into the house, Flynn carrying in Rachel who was asleep on his shoulder, Sally carrying in baby Lilly. "Of course not love, Irene needs to get a good nights kip with what shes going to go through with Nick," Flynn said as he walked Rachel up the stairs to put her in with Ric.

Nick sat down next to Jade and grabbed her hand and sighed. She was still sleeping, even then she looked beautiful to him. So pure and innocent, compared to him. That's why they worked, people said. Nick put his head down on on the edge of the bed and shut his eyes, hoping when he woke up it would of been a dream.

Dani walked into her bedroom and sunk into her bed. It had all gone terribly wrong. She had killed her sisters baby. She was a murderer. "I never meant to hurt you Jade," Dani whispered as she got out her baby scan and looked at it and chuckled. "I don't even want you," Dani said as she ripped up the photo, "your just a plan to get Will back, I won't love you, your just a parasite to ruin Gypsy's marriage, right?" Dani said as she got up and and took off her jumper to reveal a far bigger stomach than everyone expected. Dani lay down, not knowing someone was going to make her life a living hell.

Morag entered Summer Bay House and looked around to see Sophie, Sally, Tiegan, Leah and Bobby having a cup of tea before bed. "Where have you been mum?" Bobby asked as she got up to make her mum a tea. "I had business to do," Morag said as she sat down wearily. "What kind of business," Bobby asked curiously. "Oh just a few things, nothing important," Morag said as she put her glasses on and looked at Sally, Tiegan and Leah, "Right then Ladies, Dani Sutherland...."

Will laid down beside Gypsy and sighed. "Will..." Gypsy asked as she turned around gently and sighed as the drugs began to wear off and she felt the pain. "You OK?" Will asked worriedly. "Fine, don't worry," Gypsy said as she stroked the side of his face. "Gypsy.... how do you think this happened?" Will asked as he put his arm around her and drew her to him, he had waited so long to hold her in his arms at night. "I don't know Will, but I bet Dani has something to do with it," Gypsy said as she looked up with him. "Oh Gypsy, don't be so stupid, she might of done this too you, but to her own sister," Will said disbelievingly. "Will, this is the girl who only cares about herself," Gypsy said sighing, "I don't want to talk about her, she makes my skin crawl."

"Come one Irene, get some sleep," Barry said as Irene lay wide awake. "I can't, I'm worrying about Nick being by himself, I should be with him," Irene said as she got up out of bed. "He is fine, Joey is with him," Barry said gently. "Joey isn't exactly someone you can rely on in these situations," Irene said shaking his head. "Why not?" Barry asked confused. "That's not for me to say," Irene said as she lay back down and cuddled up to his chest.

"Dani Sutherland? What about her?" Sally asked confused. "Well there was some tension in the hospital today, what she done? Can I help?" Morag asked as she waved her glasses around. "Dani has ruined my best friends life, she practically killed Gypsy," Tiegan said fuming. "WHAT?" Morag asked shocked. "Not literally Morag, she went round to Gypsy's aunties and uncles house, said some disgusting things to her, and then told her she may as well kill herself, so Gypsy tried," Leah said as she sipped her tea. "All because of this pregnancy? Is the baby Will's?" Morag asked as she wrote things down. "She says it is, but Will swears blind he didn't touch her, Gypsy thinks the father is Josh West's," Sally said smiling to her. "Ahhh the West's wouldn't surprise me, disgusting family they are," Morag said full of disdain. "You know them," Bobby asked shocked. "Oh I know them sweetheart, oh I know them alright."

"So you think you can find out if Dani is lying and what she's up too?" Sally asked as Morag took her glasses off. "Oh sweetheart, if Dani Sutherland thinks she can mess with you lot any longer, then she's wrong," Morag said as she got up and walked towards the stairs. "What you going to do?" Tiegan asked excitedly. "Oh just a bit more digging, but ones thing for sure Dani Sutherland is going to wish she never ran into me," Morag said as she walked off smiling.

And boy was Morag right!

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter one hundred and ninety five - Mrs Bellingham to you

Nick woke up to find Jade still asleep next to him, looking so peaceful and beautiful, like an angel, he's gorgeous angel. He suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder and saw Joey standing there with a cup of coffee for him. "Thanks," Nick said as he took it, "how long you been here?" Joey smiled as as he sat opposite him. "All night," Joey said as he took a sip and smiled at him. "You didn't have too," Nick said as he rubbed his eyes. "I know, but I wanted too," Joey said.

"Rachel, Ric, breakfasts ready," Sally called up the stairs as Morag passed her. "Morning Morag," Leah said as she fed VJ and looked up and smiled at her. "Morning," Morag said as she went to walk out the house. "Where you off to mum?" Bobby asked as she walked in from the garden with Joseph. "Oh I'm off out to see William and Gypsy," Morag said as she smiled at her daughter and grandson.

"Why are you smiling like a Cheshire cat for?" Gypsy said as she looked up at Will. "Because I never thought I'd wake up with you in my arms again," Will said as he kissed her on the forehead. "Neither did I," Gypsy said sadly. "But the main thing is your alive and well and as stunning and sexy as ever," Will said as he kissed her on the lips. "No!" Gypsy exclaimed as she giggled. "What?" Will exclaimed. "We're not doing it in a hospital bed and besides I still feel rough," Gypsy said laughing. "What happened to my fun loving wife?" Will asked teasingly. "She went away when someones claiming to have your child," Gypsy snapped back. Will looked at her and sighed. "Gypsy, theres a visitor for you," Beth said as she walked in with Morag.

"How am I going to cope Joey?" Nick asked suddenly. "You'll cope fine, your not on your own, you have Irene, Will, Hayley, Gypsy, Chloe, me, Tiegan everyone," Joey said seriously. "I know, but is it enough, we're 14 I don't know how to look after a baby, I've never had anyone to look up too parent wise, I don't know what to do?" Nick said hysterically. "Yes you have, Irene will help you, Chloe, Gypsy there both parents, Will your brother is a dad, I'm going to be a dad, Nick your not alone," Joey said seriously. "I know, but will Jade's family support us?" Nick asked seriously. "Nick, don't worry about them, do you really want that ****ed up family near your family, I wouldn't," Joey said seriously, "and thats coming from a mental person." Nick smiled at him. "Your not mental," Nick said seriously, "your my brother."

"Hey, Morag isn't it?" Gypsy asked confused as she held her head. Morag nodded as she sat down. "You maybe wondering why I'm here," Morag said as she sat down. "Well..." Will said confused. "I'm here to help you William, to prove your not the father Danielle's baby," Morag said getting straight to the point. "How can you do that?" Will asked. "Its easy, but first I need all the details of why she would set this up," Morag said seriously. "I don't want to hear about this," Gypsy said as she pulled the cord for Beth to take her out the room while Will told Morag the whole story.

Shelley, Kirsty and Dani were talking about Jade, when there was a knock at the door. "I get it," Kirsty said as she got up. "Oh hi, I was wonder if I could speak to Danielle Sutherland?" Morag asked. "Yeah," Dani said rolling her eyes as she saw her. "Thank you, I've just come round to drop these papers for you to read and sign," Morag said as she handed Dani an envelope. "What's this?" Dani asked confused. "William Smith has asked me to give you these, there just saying that he wants a pregnancy test to prove your pregnant, then if you are he wants a DNA test to prove he is the father, IF he is he wants full custody with no visitation rights," Morag said as she walked towards the door again. "He can't do that Morag," Dani shouted at her. "Mrs Bellingham to you, and I think you find he can, good day Danielle," Morag said as she left.

Archived