Love Bites

Guest Gypsy & Will Fan

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter one hundred and ninety - A shattered head and a heavy heart....

"You slammed her head against a locker?" Gypsy asked amazed trying not to laugh, as it still hurt like hell. "Hell yeah, her face afterwards looked like she had been in a fight with Mike Tyson," Kit said as she started to pull a disfigured face. Gypsy laughed hysterically. "Didn't you get in trouble?" Gypsy asked amazed. "Nope, I got saved by Sally's sister, Bobby," Kit said smiling. Sally laughed. "Bobby must off made Dani **** her pants," Vinnie said laughing.

Dani ran down the beach, looking behind her keep expecting to see Jade or someone running after her, she saw Josh sitting there, top off, sunning himself. "JOSH, WE'RE IN ****ING TROUBLE," Dani screamed at him as she stood over him. "What's up?" Josh asked as he pulled down his sunglasses. "Jade knows your the father of my baby," Dani said breathlessly, "she found the scan and read my diary." Josh stood up fuming. "Don't worry, I got the evidence back..." Dani said as she took the diary and scan out. Josh smiled at her. "Good girl," Josh said as he smirked at her.

Shelley and Kirsty entered carrying in the weekly shop. "Dani, can you come and help us unpack?" Shelly shouted out as she placed the bags on the work surface. "Dani, help?" Kirsty said laughing, "mum, now she's pregnant, she'll do less than she does normally." Shelley chuckled. "Kirsty, be a love and take the toilet roll up stairs please?" Shelley asked as she passed her the toilet paper. Kirsty walked through to the stairs and screamed. "JADE, JADE, MUM QUICK," Kirsty screamed as she dropped to the floor to her sisters side.

"Right, we should go, you look exhusted Gypsy," Irene said as she could see Gypsy falling asleep. "I'm fine," Gypsy said as she stiflfed a yawn. "No Irenes right, we should go," Hayley said as she hugged her. "NO! I DON'T WANT TO GO," Rachel screamed as Irene picked her up. "Rachel!" Gypsy exclaimed shocked, "go with Granny Reenie, I promise you, I'm not going anywhere." Rachel looked at her and nodded as she blew her a kiss. "You coming Will?" Barry asked as he gently took Lilly from Sally's arms. Will looked at Gypsy, as if to say do you want me to go. "No, I'll stay," Will said as Gypsy whispered stay to him. "Now I know you guys have some making up to do, but remember Gypsy is still..." Flynn started off. "Flynn, I'm not going to screw her you idiot," Will said as he threw a spare pillow at him laughing.

"Looks like Will and Gypsy are back together," Jack said clapping his hands excitedly. "Jack, give the clapping a rest will you, your making my ears hurt," Nick said laughing. "You alright Barry with Lilly?" Irene asked as Barry strapped Lilly in the pram and followed them. "I'm fine," Barry shouted out. "I can't wait to get to school tomorrow, to tease Dani about Josh," Nick said as he laughed as he opened the door to leave the hospital then he saw her.

"JADE!" Nick screamed as Jade was was wheeled in with Kirsty and Shelley following. "Can you leave please," the nurse said as they pushed her into a spare room. "NO, I ****ING WELL WON'T LEAVE, THATS MY GIRLFRIEND, WHATS HAPPENED?" Nick screamed as the nurse pushed him away gently. "Come on Nick," Beth said as she rushed in. Nick left the room feeling numb. "Come on Shortie," Irene said as she put her arms around him.

Wow...they sure do keep the hopsital in business :P

Poor jade,.,,and Poor nick he is going to be so upset... and poor Irene..first Will and Gypsy and now Nick and Jade,...she should just move into the hospital....poor Barry is going to be out of luck this visit :P

I Love to hate Dani....she is just so awful...... its wonderful :P

Chapter one hundred and ninety one - Falling....

"Nick... come on love, lets sit down," Irene said as she led him away and to the chairs in the corner. "No, I don't want to sit down, I want to be in there," Nick said as he pushed Irene off him, "what the hell happened?" Nick was pacing up and down and bumped into Shelley. "Nick..." Shelley said as she put a hand on his shoulder. "Don't Nick me... this is what you wanted all along... you've never liked me..."

"Mrs Sutherland," Flynn said as he walked out. "Hey, Flynn talk to me not them, they disowned her when she told them she was pregnant, so they don't deserve to know," Nick said as he stood in front of Shelley. "Nick..." Irene said as she looked at Shelley sympathetically. "No it's OK Irene, he's right," Shelley said as she walked away.

"Nick, Jade is bleeding internally, we need to operate to save her," Flynn said as he looked at Nick. "She can't die, do anything to save her, please," Nick said as he looked at Flynn like a scared little boy, that he actually was. "That means we need to deliver the babies now Nick," Flynn said gently. "But..." Nick said trying to take it all in. "She will die, if we don't Nick," Flynn said seriously. "Do it, but let me be in there when you deliver my children, please?" Nick said as she looked at Irene. "OK," Flynn said as he squeezed Nick's shoulder.

As Jade was in surgery and Nick was waiting with just Irene, who he only wanted with him. Dani arrived with Rhys. "Mum, what happened?" Dani asked shocked and upset. "We don't know, she's in surgery, she has internal bleeding," Shelley said clearly worried. "Oh.... Poor Jade," Dani said as she sat down looking around for someone. Then she sees him pushing her.

Flynn walked in and looked at Nick sorrowfully. "I'm so sorry, Nick," Flynn said as he bent down to where Nick was sitting. "NO! SHE CAN'T BE DEAD, YOU SAID IT WOULD SAVE HER," Nick screamed at him tears rolling down his face. "No, no, Jade's OK, we've stopped the bleeding, but..." Flynn said looking at Irene. "But what... will you stop talking in ****ing riddles and tell me?" Nick said getting annoyed. "We couldn't save..." Flynn said looking at Nick. "The babies, their dead," Nick whispered as Irene pulled him in close. "Not both of them, one is alive," Flynn said looking at Nick, "but we tried as hard as we could to save the little girl, but we couldn't, I am so sorry Nick." Nick looked at Flynn and then at Irene. "I want to see her," Nick said seriously.

"Any news Barry?" Will asked as he parked Gypsy far away from Dani as physically possible. "Not yet," Barry said shaking his head. "Poor Nick, what he must be going through," Gypsy said as she shook her head. "He was holding up well considering," Barry said as he stood up when he saw Irene walk out, clearly upset.

Nick sat by this tiny lifeless figure, she must of been the size of a ball point pen, Nick gently touched her hand. Nick then burst into tears as he slipped down the wall.

Chapter one hundred and ninety two - Irene lets rip

Irene walked out of the double doors and stood their in shock. Barry walked towards her and put his hand on her shoulder. "Are you OK, Irene?" he asked worriedly. "Not really love," Irene said as she walked towards Will and Gypsy. "How is she Irene?" Shelley asked suddenly with Rhys, Kirsty and Dani behind her. "Jade is out of surgery, they'll bring her up in a minute, but unfortunately one of the babies have died," Irene said tears nearly ready to flow.

"NO!" Dani exclaimed shaking head tears flowing from her eyes. "Oh Irene how is Nick," Shelley asked shaking her head. "Not too good he's with the baby now," Irene said sighing. "And the other baby?" Kirsty asked concerned. "Its alive, but very premature of course," Irene said as she lent on Barry. "Oh that's awful," Gypsy said as she looked at Will. "Can I go and see Nick?" Will asked as he got up. "NO, she's not going in there, its for family only," Dani shouted as she pointed at Gypsy.

"I'm married to Will, which means I'm bloody related to Nick," Gypsy said rolling her eyes, "in fact if anyone shouldn't go in there its you and your bloody goons of a family, you've done nothing for Jade and Nick while they've been together than bad mouth them, order her to have an abortion and then disown her, while we've fed her, clothed her, rubbed her back through every morning sickness, shall I continue the list?"

"At least our family as never raped anyone of us," Dani bit back bitchily. "Shut it Dani," Will said as he squeezed Gypsy's shoulder. "SHUT UP THE PAIR OF YOU," Irene screamed as she looked at them. "I'M SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THIS FIGHTING."

"I tell you what," Irene said pointing at Dani, "you are one hell of a bitch, coming here causing trouble when your sister is seriously ill and lost a child, but oh no you don't care as it isn't about you, well I tell you what, the whole universe doesn't center around you." Dani opened her mouth to speak again and then shut it when Irene went to speak again...

"Dani Sutherland, your not fit to wipe the **** that comes out of your mouth and lands on Gypsy's shoes off," Irene said really losing it now, "Will wouldn't want you in a million years, yes he slept with you once, but seriously do you think he would do it again? And to get you pregnant? Why would he go for a prawn cocktail when he has steak at home, now if you don't mind my son needs me." With that Irene stormed off through the doors leaving Barry's mouth left wide open in shock.

Archived