The Autograph Thread

Hi everyone, i got my first fan card and letter from Paul O Brien aka Jack in the post yesterday, i was so excited when i opened it and seen that he had written me a letter it was great, i sent the letter and request for a fan card about the end of May/beginning of June so it didnt take long at all, i also sent one to Jodi Gordon aka Martha but have had no reply as yet, but hopefully soon.

i think i am going to write some other members of the cast now to see how quickly they reply, i was going to write to Isabel and Jason but they have left so they won't reply.

Edited by marthajacklover

^^ the letters would get forwarded on

I have only got ones from Amy Mathews and Lyn Collingwood.

I sent one to Paul O'Brian, Jodi Gordon, Jessica Tovey and Kate Richie.

Im sending one to Emily Perry, Sarah Enright and Cornelia Francis tommrow

I hope Emily and Sarah's get to them somehow.

I have 7 fancards for now.

On monday I got fancard from Lyn Collingwood. And fancard,small letter and Q&A sheet from Bobby :) ( I sent him some questions and he sent me the same paper back with answers)

It took less than a month them to reply.

Also I got fancard from Clarissa last week with Q&A sheet.

Now I have fancards from Rhys Wakefield, Isabel Lucas, Jodi Gordon, Tim Campell, Clarissa House, Lyn Collingwood and Bobby Morley.

I wrote to Sharni Vinson last October and i'm still flipping waiting for a reply. I don't think Mark Furze ever replies to his fan mail much either, didn't get a reply to my last letter along with birthday present yet :angry:, i know they're busy, but it's only manners, they should remember, they're still normal everyday people and if it wasn't for the people who watch shows they're in, they wouldn't have fans and wouldn't be famous, keeping their feet on the ground is in need of practice i think.

Edited by I Love Mark Furze