The Autograph Thread

I have written to many Home & Away stars over the years, as you've found, only a few reply.

I've received authentic signed and personalised (to my name) fancards from the following actors by post:

Rebecca Cartwright (Hayley Smith)

Daniel Collopy (Josh West)

Kate Garven (Jade Sutherland)

Tammin Sursok (Dani Sutherland)

I wrote to the following actors in the past and received nothing:

2002 - Susie Rugg (Brodie Hanson), Christie Hayes (Kirsty Sutherland), Beau Brady (Noah Lawson)

2003 - Chris Egan (Nick Smith), Mitch Firth (Seb Miller), Lynne McGranger (Irene), Brett Hicks-Maitland (Dylan Russell)

2005 - Isabel Lucas (Tasha), Jason Smith (Robbie), Kip Gamblin (Scott), Jodi Gordon (Martha)

Edited by gilbygrape

I have written to many Home & Away stars over the years, as you've found, only a few reply.

I've received authentic signed and personalised (to my name) fancards from the following actors by post:

Rebecca Cartwright (Hayley Smith)

Daniel Collopy (Josh West)

Kate Garven (Jade Sutherland)

Tammin Sursok (Dani Sutherland)

I wrote to the following actors in the past and received nothing:

2002 - Susie Rugg (Brodie Hanson), Christie Hayes (Kirsty Sutherland), Beau Brady (Noah Lawson)

2003 - Chris Egan (Nick Smith), Mitch Firth (Seb Miller), Lynne McGranger (Irene), Brett Hicks-Maitland (Dylan Russell)

2005 - Isabel Lucas (Tasha), Jason Smith (Robbie), Kip Gamblin (Scott), Jodi Gordon (Martha)

I can't believe Tammin signed it and put your name on it.The responce i got was just a photocopied sheet she sends to everyone becourse my friend got the same thing,it didn't have a name on it and the autograph was photopcopied to i think.That was last year.

I got one from Be Cartwright,it was on the computer but she wrote my name on it and wrote something at the end in her handwritting so that was good.I've never written to Daniel collopy and didn't get a responce from Kate Garven

I've never written to Susie Rugg,Chris Egan,Mitch Firth or Brett Hicks Maitland.I didn't get a reply from Christie Hayes or Lynne Mcgranger either,i got a reply from Beau though,on a computer but my name was on it and he wrote a bit at the end in his handwriting and sent me his fancards.

I've never written to Jodi Gordan ,I didn't get a reply from Kip or Jason either.I got one from Isabel but it was the same as Tammin,everyone got the same thing and there wasn't even a name on it.

Edited by spunkyl

I got Bobby AKA Drew back today im so Happy he even wrote a letter to me, i useally get typed letters but he actually took the time to write me a short letter :D i have have like 8 of the cast, but i only just started :D

I don't get what address I can write to because so many people are posting different addresses. Can anyone point me to the right one? And how much (as i'm from the UK) just to send a standard sized letter.

I'm from the UK, i send a letter and they reply.

This is the correct address.

(Actor's Name)

c/o Channel Seven

Seven Network Ltd.

Mobbs Lane

Epping, NSW 2121

Australia

And how much postage do you normally pay?

Sorry i didnt see you reply, it costs me 50p to send a letter :D