The Autograph Thread

' date='Oct 4 2006, 04:55 PM' post='451379']

^^^Amy is a great replyer, i got on back in 1 omth but i live in WA so it take s longer to get there and linger to get back.

Got one from Clarissa house today

Front

ClarissaFancardFront.jpg

Back

clarrissafancardback.jpg

I got the same one as well, she is nice ay Belle? she had two pages for me one on the back of the fan card and another one when I send her another letter.

PS her writing is cool and I sometimes write like that :P

Edited by Willz

^^^Amy is a great replyer, i got on back in 1 omth but i live in WA so it take s longer to get there and linger to get back.

Front

ClarissaFancardFront.jpg

Back

clarrissafancardback.jpg

I got the same one as well, she is nice ay Belle? she had two pages for me one on the back of the fan card and another one when I send her another letter.

Sure you do.

So why did you call her Belle. Her name is actually C-L-A-R-I-S-S-A.

Yeah i cant wait to check the post!!!!!I hope i have one i have this really good feeling i might :D

' date='Oct 6 2006, 07:05 PM' post='452600']

Front

ClarissaFancardFront.jpg

Back

clarrissafancardback.jpg

Sure you do.

So why did you call her Belle. Her name is actually C-L-A-R-I-S-S-A.

Yeah i cant wait to check the post!!!!!I hope i have one i have this really good feeling i might :D

I meant you :) and I am so gonna show you soon once my computer stops playing games :)

Irish Angel: I recently wrote to Jodi Gordon, for my friends b-day, (now she's pestering me about it) How long did it take to get to you? Hmmm, one month for Amy, you say, whoever said that (forgot your name whoever said thaT, lol sorry!) but I wrote to her, and I live in Sydney. A few weeks maybe. Sounds good. WOW!! You guys must've written to a lot of people. Jessa-Belle, have you written to anyone that HASN'T replied? If so, who?

Irish Angel: I recently wrote to Jodi Gordon, for my friends b-day, (now she's pestering me about it) How long did it take to get to you? Hmmm, one month for Amy, you say, whoever said that (forgot your name whoever said thaT, lol sorry!) but I wrote to her, and I live in Sydney. A few weeks maybe. Sounds good. WOW!! You guys must've written to a lot of people. Jessa-Belle, have you written to anyone that HASN'T replied? If so, who?

I wrote to Jodi back in December last year and it took her about 5 months to reply. Ada took about 18 months and Paul only took a month to reply. I've also written to Kate {Sally} back in Feb. and haven't heard back from her yet :( and i wrote to Lyn Collingwood and Cornelia Frances last month but i guess it's too soon to have heard from them yet.

Hope you hear back from Jodi soon.

Edited by irish_angel