The Autograph Thread

While I'm glad I got autographs and personally meet Tim, Paul, Amy and Jon, I'm still waiting to get autographs from Mark, Jodi and Jason.

I sent a letter along with some fancards for them to sign on but it been nearly a year since I sent it. Maybe I will get something as many H&A fans usually get a reply from their favourite actor/actress around that time.

I hope that Jessica and Bobby will be coming to Royal Adelaide Show this year as they are two of my favourite all time H&A actors (along with Tim and Kate)!!

Jazer (Jarad) :)

Edited by Jazer

I sent it around May last year and she got back to me a couple of months later. I was like Oh My God :D and in the letter she was just saying how much she enjoyed the stalker storyline, and i asked her a couple more questions, and she answered them All!. She sounds so amazing and she sent me a signed Fan card! She is the best ever :D

I sent it around May last year and she got back to me a couple of months later. I was like Oh My God :D and in the letter she was just saying how much she enjoyed the stalker storyline, and i asked her a couple more questions, and she answered them All!. She sounds so amazing and she sent me a signed Fan card! She is the best ever :D

That is not fair!! :angry: *glares angeryly* I wonder if I sent one to the Home and Away address..would they pass it on to her somehow.. :unsure: