EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

I missed most of Friday's episode.. actually gutted, lol. Oh well! :(

Watched tonight though and I've sort of got the gist of things.. I think! I'm glad the Stella/Ben storyline is over too. I actually found it quite disturbing to watch. I know that stuff like this happens to kids in real life but I don't know, it was just really hard to watch. Especially when Stella was shouting to Ben that she was going to kill him in his sleep and stuff! :o

I'm not sure about the Bradley/Stacey storyline. I used to think that I wanted Bradley and Stacey to be together but now, I'm not so sure. Maybe it's just because Max is hanging around and being a sleaze really, lol.

I have to just say, how cute are Abi & Ben?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though he's not the easiest character to like, i'm really loving all the Ben/Abi scenes. The kids are stealing the show at the moment. I'm even more excited about Lucy rebelling than i am about the yawnfest that is Max/Stacey/Bradley (i seriously do not get the appeal of that moody, horrible little tart). Tonight's episode was good though (even if it did have Stacey and her 'marvellous' sulks in it) i really liked seeing a bit of fall out from a drama rather than them just forgetting about it and moving on.

I liked Bert's ending as well (even though i could never stand Bert). I think it suited the character to just slope off. Shame he didn't take Jay with him though.

Yeah, I think the storyline with Lucy should be pretty good but only if they do it in a unique way. The whole teenager rebelling thing has been done over and over again on countless soaps and they all seem to end up in drugs/teenage pregnancy!

There are other routes to go, lol.

Bert has gone? :unsure:

I know what people mean about Bradley and Stacey. Personally I've never been a big fan. They had some lovely, cute moments the first time round but on the whole I never thought they were that well matched. Bradley seems to be quite an inconsistant character...one minute he's following her round like a lovesick puppy and the next he's being horrible to her and dumping her because she's too common. And Stacey never really seemed that into him, except for the odd moment like when she went for the abortion. She's forever snapping at him and acting like she wants him to just get lost. I get the feeling the writers don't know where they're going with them as a couple.

It's good to have Ronnie & Roxy in the square as they remind me of when Phil & Grant first arrived! They are the female versions of them. They are also set to re-ignite the fab Mitchell/Beale Feud! Can't wait as it's been boring without it!

The Mitchell sisters have really brought the square to life.

Also loving Lucy turning into a mini Cindy and Peter turning into a mini Ian.

And could Billy be anymore pathetic. If i have to hear him whine on about being the runt of the Mitchell litter one more time i'm going to scream. It's a poor excuse for being a complete loser and he's used it soooooooooo many times it's totally uneffective now.

Archived