EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so glad this story line has ended, i found it very uncomfortable to watch. As is obviously happens in real life. My step daughter who lives with me said ' i am so glad you was not like that'. But many kids do go through it, and i'm glad it is over, but hopefully it will not drag on with the police and Phil, and did he or did'nt he.

I felt the ending was alittle bit of a letdown..

Ben didn't actually reveal what was going on..He just stopped up and stopped the wedding and didn't say anything,I guess it shows how scarred he was emotionally by Stella but I think it would of been good if Ben got back some strength to tell the true instead of Phil working it out on his own.

I also found the chase and the ending to be a letdown,I would of liked to have seen Phil grab her alot and try to strangle her then she got away and jump/pushed off the roof.

I felt a little sorry for her aswell..She was clearly not right and even at the end when she took his photo and giving Ian a message to tell Ben..

I hope we find out more about Stella's background before everything is wrapped up. I'd really like to know what exactly happened with her sister.

Not sure exactly what happened to her sister but I think Stella killed her. Whether it was an accident or not I don't know.

That's what I mean - we know that Stella's parents blamed her for her sister dying, but we know really know what happened and if she was really responsible. I got the feeling that the sister was the favourite and that Stella was so messed up because she was blamed and neglected, rather than because she killed her.

Archived