EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

I'm not liking the Mitchell sisters..

It's the way they are going on with a war with Ian.

I know there has always been a Mitchell-Beale war..But it was more of a Phil vs Ian and sometimes Peggy..

Now suddenly the sisters come to the square and Ian who only wanted to see his brother soon has them against him..They put dirty and wet binbags outside his place and he moves them back and suddenly they are putting mice in his cafe..

Other than that,they aren't too bad..Its just the way they have jumped into the war and they are the ones that started it,where as the real Mitchell-Beale war which was soon calmed down alot by Ben has gone on for so long it's hard to tell what is going on and who is at fault and provides humour.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And could Billy be anymore pathetic. If i have to hear him whine on about being the runt of the Mitchell litter one more time i'm going to scream. It's a poor excuse for being a complete loser and he's used it soooooooooo many times it's totally uneffective now.

I actually quite like that. It's a nice bit of continuity, and it's realistic too - there are people like that, the 'black sheep' of the family or whatever. I feel a bit sorry for Billy, they really do treat him like c**p sometimes.

And yet he lets them. The Mitchells put him down and use him and like a little lap dog he'll always go running back for more. Then when it suits him he'll turn around and say they treat him badly and that's why he's so insecure. I'm not sure when i dislike Billy more. When he's being the self pitying loser or when he's the smug loser pretending that he's somebody big when it's so obvious he's just a complete pillock.

I want lovely Li back! Li and Mickey (Lickey) rocked! :)

I also want May back. She was mad but so much fun. :D

I'm loving Lucy's teen rebellion, and Craig may be a complete lunatic but this storyline is one of their best at the moment. He's so unpredicatable and sinister that you just know it's going to end badly.

Lol, I'm going to disagree with you again. I think Craig is a complete pillock, and the most unrealistic teenager imaginable. I know he's meant to be a bit unbalanced, but kids just don't talk like that. And why is an 18 year old interested in a 12/13 year old girl? It just doesn't happen.

Craig's completely unbalanced. He's a teenage pervert preying on Lucy, who's impressionable and starting to rebel. I find him quite realistic as at my school there were some horrors just like him, a bit unbalanced and extremely creepy and unpredicatable. I'm just liking the fact some of the younger cast other than Stacey are being given the chance to flex their acting muscles. It's about time.

Also am i the only one who wouldn't care if Sean was locked up for life, even if he is innocent. Him and Carly are such an unconvincing couple and him on his own is even worse. He's soooo annoying. :angry:

Yeah I hate Sean. He started off with potential but he's just turned out to be annoying rather than evil. He shouts way too much and seems to have only two facial expressions - angry and fuming. Unfortunately I just can't warm to Lucy either - I know that having Ian Beale for a dad, a dead convict for a mum and about twenty stepmums who've all been and gone by the time you're 12 isn't exactly the recipe for a nice, normal kid, but she just comes across as a spoilt little cow. There have been times when she's shown a more sensitive side, especially in her scenes with Jane, but they seem determined to go down the tried and tested 'teen rebel' route with her. It's a shame.

Archived