EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Danifan, was tonight not the last we've seen of May then? It would be nice if she had a more dramatic exit, and to see what happens to Rob as well.

Unfortunately i've got a feeling that was the last we're going to see of May. I said she was leaving next week, meaning this week, confusing i know. I was kind of hoping May would come out on top as it's not like Dawn can prove anything and she'd just wonder off into the sunset. I hate the fact the writers have decided the likes of Dawn and Stacey are 'viewers favourites' and should get everything their way, as personally i can't stand either of them and i really can't wait until they both leave. :angry:

I don't think Dawn is particularly a 'favourite', it's just that soaps have a moral responsibility, and a person who kidnaps and tries to perform an illegal caesarian on a pregnant woman can't be seen to get away with it! Personally I wouldn't have wanted her to get away with it anyway, but I would have liked her to die in a suitably dramatic way.

I'd like someone other than Dawn/The Millers to at least ask were May has gone. Sometimes people disappear from the square and no one notices or ever mentions them again (Jake, Ruby, Anthony, Bianca,Sonia, Naomi). For example Jane was May's friend, surely she'd want to know what's happened to her, and Garry and Minty, surely they'd want Naomi to know she can come back now.

I miss mad May!!!

I miss her too! I can't believe they got rid ogf her and left us with the likes of Dawn, Stacey, Carly and Keith. Also i don't think she should have been arrested as it's not like Dawn (who's a bit thick at the best of times) can prove she did anything wrong. In a way it looks like they've arrested May for giving Dawn presents for the baby!

And i'm doubly gutted as i think lovely Li (who i love yet everyone else seems to hate :( ) might be leaving as well soon. I like Li and Mickey as a couple and was hoping she was here for good. They seem to be getting rid of all the characters i love and keeping all the ones i hate. :angry:

Stella isn't staying either. The actress that plays her does a brilliant job. Stella really does give me the creeps. She also gives the wicked witch in Snow White a run for her money!!! :P

Rob seems to have disappeared and although we know May was arrested we don't really know anything else.

Surely they must wrap it up properly...right???

Stella isn't staying either. The actress that plays her does a brilliant job. Stella really does give me the creeps. She also gives the wicked witch in Snow White a run for her money!!! :P

Rob seems to have disappeared and although we know May was arrested we don't really know anything else.

Surely they must wrap it up properly...right???

You'd think so but i mean look at what they did to poor Joe. He admits killing Pauline (indirectly) then falls out the window and we're supposed to know without anyone saying anything that he's dead. Then in the next episode no one, not even Bert, Dot or Jim even mentions him, like your neighbour falling to his death in the street is a regular occurance. I'd like to know what happened to May, as like i said it's not as if there is any evidence to prove Dawn's story and i'd like to know where Rob went as well.

As for Li, she's been really underused. She only seems to pop up once or twice every three weeks which is annoying as i'd love Li and Mickey to become more central to the action and get some big, emotional storylines as well as the funny little ones like they have now. Keep Li! :D

Archived