EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't put it past her, she is a nasty piece of work.

I'd love Jane to become part of a big storyline again, they did hint at one when her mother visited for the non-wedding but since then she's been in the background alot.

And according to Sharon Marshall on This Morning, baby George/Tomas or whatever he's called this week will be leaving soon which is good news as although Dot's great i don't think the stroyline could have gone very far.

The Dot/baby storyline is absolutely appalling, goodness knows who came up with that one. It's a relief to hear it'll be over soon! I agree with you about Jane, Danifan - wasn't there some big mystery when her mum visited about Jane not being her real name? We never found out why she changed it.

Lucy could be interesting, but at the moment I think she's a bit of a stereotypical brat. Considering her history she must have a lot of a lot of issues (abducted by her mum who then died in prison, already on to her third stepmother, lost one brother and acquired another out of the blue, etc etc!), but they need to explore them in a more interesting way.

I thought the camping trip episodes were great. But does Peter die? :unsure:

I don't think he does. I'm glad the Beale twins are finally being gven storylines, they seem to have been the children who are seen and not heard for far too long. Lucy in particular seems like a great little actress with a lot of potential.

^^I agree with you about the Beale twins. The actress that plays Lucy is brilliant and both the current Peter and the one just before him are just as good. It's about time they were given a decent storyline.

The kid that plays Ben does a very good job as well.

I'd rather be watching their storylines than Max and Stacey sneaking around. Having said that I am looking forward to Tanya finding out. :D

I've never understood why some people think Tanya dumping Max (who is a lying creep but a good father) for Sean (unbalanced psycho with a very odd closeness to his sister) is a good idea. I hope it never happens.

The more i see of Li and Mickey the more i love them.

I'll be sad to see Naomi go this week, she is such a waste of what could have been a good character if she'd been developed further and used a bit more. :(

Archived