EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

Awwwwwww, Li left just as Mickey was thinking of proposing. Damn those scriptwriters. And as for Preeti, could she be anymore of a desperate stalker. Her and Mickey would make such a boring couple.

I'm quite looking foward to Stella's big downfall next week, i hope it's as good as it sounds.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So has Li actually left? Wow, the scripwriters actually made a decent decision for once! I think Preeti and Mickey could work well as a couple but both characters need some work. Mickey comes across as quite one-dimensional and it's about time they actually gave him a storyline to get his teeth into - unless, of course, they don't think the actor could cope with it, in which case why are they hanging on to him? Preeti is sweet and quirky but I can see why people find her irritating. She needs to stop being so desperate and show more of her good points. Are they still planning on bringing her family into the show? That might help to flesh out her character a bit.

I already miss Li. :( I don't know why Eastenders keep on getting rid of characters that still have loads of potential (Li, Ruby, Jake, Naomi, Joe, May) all of whom i loved.

I hope the Mitchell sisters turn out to be good, and Scott Maslen (Phil Hunter from The Bill) should be a good addition. Hopefully if i like them then they won't get rid of them so quickly.

I've not heard anything, but as much as i love Louisa (and Ruby :wub: ) i don't want her to return to Eastenders, especially if the writers are going to insist on turning her character into a spoilt little brat and ruin her character even more just so Stacey stupid Slater can have more undeserved sympathy from viewers. I also don't want her to return without Jake (i still think they would have been great together). If the writers gave us back the sweet, nice but troubled Ruby who happened to have loads of money, then i'd like to see her back.

I think Louisa has an 18 month contract with The Bill and i'm kind of used to her in it now and Beth has become one of my favourites (along with Sally Armstrong/Ali Bastian :wub: ).

Last week's episode where Ben and Abbey are talking about abusive mums while watching Tanya and Lauren was a great episode...to see it from the kids' point of view and to see their misunderstanding...i can't wait to see what's gonna happen to Stella!!!

With Mad May gone...and now Li as well...t's the kids on the show that seem to be the best at the moment... Lucy, Abby and Ben mainly!!!

What's the deal with Marco (is that his name...Peggy's designer)???

With May and Li gone (two of my favourites) and Lucy and Jane not really at the centre of any storylines at the moment i'm starting to get a bit bored as i don't like Stacey, Dawn, Preeti, Sean, Carly, Shirley, Jay, Patrick or Yolande. I'm hoping the Mitchell sisters turn out to be interesting and that the Stella downfall is as good as it sounds otherwise i'll be more disappointed and bored than i already am with Eastenders. <_<

Archived