EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually wish that Keith had died, for two reasons. One, he's leaving anyway and it would have been a fitting end for him to die doing something useful for a change! And two, it was a bit of an anti-climax after all that drama that no one died apart from May. Great episode though, one of the best for ages in fact.

After they were rescued and in hospital, I expected the doctor to say everything is fine and then one of them suddenly die. At the end of the episode I was expecting that, even though we havent had another episode since, it is still possible, I dont think its going to happen and it will be a anti-climax.

And where will they live now? And what is the bet that the house will be fixed up in no-time?

There is no doubt Eastenders is getting better...it was an amazing episode albeit predictable- what I really liked however, was the revelation that zainib ( I have no idea if thats even her name!) was the girl in the fire in Pakistan, i thought it was very clever that this has been carefully weaved in...

Also I want to know how (major spoiler)

Honey is going to leave- surely she must die?

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to give a special mention to Monday's ep.

It was so great to see John Bardon back as Jim, i was actually teared up all the way through. Actually seeing the physical effect the stroke has had on him was heartbreaking to watch :( You could actually see the real emotion on the actor's faces as they were playing out their characters emotions. John is such a great man and i hope he will be back soon :)

I just wanted to give a special mention to Monday's ep.

It was so great to see John Bardon back as Jim, i was actually teared up all the way through. Actually seeing the physical effect the stroke has had on him was heartbreaking to watch :( You could actually see the real emotion on the actor's faces as they were playing out their characters emotions. John is such a great man and i hope he will be back soon :)

I agree if EE keep it up, I will carrying on watching :)

HUGE SPOILER

Honey doesn't die. She takes the kids with her and leaves in a cab. She leaves Billy because he gets involved in Jase's jobs. And when Jase is on his way to his wedding with Dawn, he gets killed by Terry or one of his mens.

I think Billy leaves Jase to death, but not too sure.

I LOVE Jase and Dawn, and I HATE that they are killing him off :(:(:(

I LOVE Jase and Dawn, and I HATE that they are killing him off

:(:(:(

Are you sure about this? I hadn't heard anything about him leaving. I think you're right about Honey though, I've read that in a couple of places now.

Last week had two fantastic episodes with Jim's return and Wellard's death, both of which had me in tears! However I'm not sure it's a good thing that a dog and a man who's had a massive stroke can manage to out-act the majority of the cast!

Archived