EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It just seems strange that there was no official announcement from BBC that he was leaving. Normally they announce on their site. I mean they did it for Claire who was only in it for 6 months or so. I really don't think this is the last that we have seen of Jase.

It just seems strange that there was no official announcement from BBC that he was leaving. Normally they announce on their site. I mean they did it for Claire who was only in it for 6 months or so. I really don't think this is the last that we have seen of Jase.

hope your right coz i really liked jase! This week looks good not for

Bradley

tho

Gutted that Honey has gone. :( Damn those writers sometimes!

Me too :( i really liked Honey as a character. The producers come up with some lame excuse that there is nothing more they can do with the character :angry: I thought that was a scriptwriters job to come up with stories that keep refreshing characters.

Anyway i think she will have a bright future ahead of her, EE will regret letting her go soon enough.

Archived