EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does any one else find it pretty sickening to watch Sean and Gus at the moment. I mean at the beggining it was funny with him pretending to have eaten Wellard, but now I just think it's gone too far- poor Gus seems terrified.

They are obviously going all out with a bang, bringing out Sean's psycho, wacko side,

with Gus leaving soon and Sean also leaving. Wait till next week when Sean holds Gus hostage in the flat and wants to kill him.

I really hope they don't water down Shirley's edginess when she does settle into a relationship. They haven't now so I have faith the writers will keep that attitude. Also Ben and Shirley's interactions up to now have been really great and I can see her and Ben bonding further, whatever makes Ben less whiney is a plus in my book. :P

Does any one else find it pretty sickening to watch Sean and Gus at the moment. I mean at the beggining it was funny with him pretending to have eaten Wellard, but now I just think it's gone too far- poor Gus seems terrified.

They are obviously going all out with a bang, bringing out Sean's psycho, wacko side,

with Gus leaving soon and Sean also leaving. Wait till next week when Sean holds Gus hostage in the flat and wants to kill him.

Yeah I agree with you there, it's a shame really I remember when Sean first arrived and he and Stacey went to visit their mum and on the way back he told Stacey to go ahead and he'd catch up, then he began to cry. I was really hoping we'd get to develop that a little but now he seems to have been turned into a flat track villian.

They really like the psychos in EE, what with Mad May, Psycho Stella, Steven and Sean... also

isn't Steven going to be reverting back to type soon, being involved with the Lucy missing storyline.

So do I ,

yes I think I read some where that Steven was going to be reverting back to type, it may also have something to do with the love triangle between him, Stacey and Christian aslwell, also isn't May supposed to be coming back?

I just think that Seans been turned into an out and out Psycho when there could have been so many more layers to him that we haven't been able to see :) .

I just think that Seans been turned into an out and out Psycho when there could have been so many more layers to him that we haven't been able to see :) .

Spot on. Also it all seems to have happened too quickly, sudden hatred of Gus. I'm guessing something snapped in that head of Sean's especially after Tanya's rejection. :(

Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse after yesterday's episode, they go and top it with today's! Have they been getting one of the cleaners to write the scripts for the past couple of weeks?! It's just so random, and even though I haven't missed an episode I still don't understand what's going on. This stuff with Sean and Gus is just bizarre, the revelation about Roxy being a drug addict came out of nowhere, and then all of a sudden Roxy and Jack are ripping each other's clothes off! I am, quite literally, stumped. :blink:

I've lost all respect for Jack. I was slowly losing it when he suddenly started fancing Tanya of all people (can the Branning's please stop being such an inbred family), i mean a couple of weeks before he was suspicious she'd done something to Max and now all of a sudden he's following her around like a love sick puppy and treating Ronnie like dirt. Then the final straw was his little fling with Roxy. Roxy's always annoyed me a bit, but i thought Jack was better than that.

Loved Ronnie punching Sean though. She is just brilliant.

I wish they'd stop ruining Bianca. Yes she's bossy and brash but she has her nice side as well, they are trying too hard to make her into an awful chav. Bianca is a legendary character so to bring her back and change her almost completely is really annoying.

Archived