EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

Has Honey left for good? Hope not thought she was great

Does EE air in australia? (no reason just wondering)

Anyway next week looks good Max with a gun???

I heard he frames Jack for something maybe Tanyas murder

Yes, she's gone for good unfortunately. :( The producers said the character had run her course, which IMO is a load of rubbish.

With regard to Max,

it was revealed recently that he and Jack will be involved in a shoot-out, with one of them ending up fighting for his life.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent really been watching lately and did miss quite abit of Honey's leaving episode, but she left very fast and without real reason it seemed. Because she couldnt trust Billy after I assume his involvement with Jase and what he was doing. But it just seemed like a forced ending to her character.

And can anyone tell me where Jane has been secretly going to? In yesterdays episode it seemed like Christian knew as he was going to cover for her.

Has Honey left for good? Hope not thought she was great

Anyway next week looks good Max with a gun???

I heard he frames Jack for something maybe Tanyas murder

Yes, she's gone for good unfortunately. :( The producers said the character had run her course, which IMO is a load of rubbish.

With regard to Max,

it was revealed recently that he and Jack will be involved in a shoot-out, with one of them ending up fighting for his life.

OMG...... hope its not Jack!!!!

How can they say that Honey has run her course? She was a great character its not her fault if they havent given her any decent storylines recently!

Not sure about Jane I think they are just making it look like something its not tbh but you never know, Im hoping Grant is back somewhere and they have rekindle there affair! UMMMM Grant he was always my fav mitchell!!!

Yeah, it airs at 7pm on UK-TV on Foxtel/Optus/Austar :)

cool are you like weeks behind with it like we are with home and away? coz I havent found alot of episodes on you tube for eastenders nothing like home and away anyway!!

I don't know how far behind we are - I think we're months, actually...

Here's the description of the next episode...

Chelsea is still missing - where could she have gone? Meanwhile, Dawn becomes suspicious of Jase's behaviour - is he cheating on her? And Liam finally takes the test - what will the results reveal?

Archived