EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

So glad to read the brilliant

Charlie Brooks (Janine

) is coming back for a longer stint. Now she will be able to put those wannabe bitches Clare, Chelsea and Stacey in their place.

On the other hand while it's great seeing all those old characters i'd love some new ones as well.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aw ricky tried to kiss bianca but i knew he still loves her but i wonder if they ever bring Tony on the square but steven is a physco and Ian as much he is a clumsy guy he put steven in his rightful place and Claire no comment is a goldigger and Bradley the fool is falling for her charms.

What have the writers done to Jack and Ronnie's relationship? What could have been one of the shows best couples in years has been completely ruined just so yet another inbred Branning affair can happen, talk about scraoing the bottom of the barrell for storylines. Plus when did they break up? She said she still didn't trust him, he stomped off and after that Jack's been surgically attached to Tanya (who i'm rapidly going off) and they just keep saying it's over. It's just a very poor storyline/excuse to break up a couple with so much potential.

Plus with Ronnie and Jack broken up the whole finding out Roxy slept with him is going to be soooooooo less dramatic than if Ronnie was still with him.

Am i the only person who is warming to Claire/Bradley? I'm not a big fan of either character but it makes a change from Bradley pining (annoyingly i might add) for Stacey. And as for Claire, as long as she's finished with Ian i couldn't really care less.

What have the writers done to Jack and Ronnie's relationship? What could have been one of the shows best couples in years has been completely ruined just so yet another inbred Branning affair can happen, talk about scraoing the bottom of the barrell for storylines. Plus when did they break up? She said she still didn't trust him, he stomped off and after that Jack's been surgically attached to Tanya (who i'm rapidly going off) and they just keep saying it's over. It's just a very poor storyline/excuse to break up a couple with so much potential.

Plus with Ronnie and Jack broken up the whole finding out Roxy slept with him is going to be soooooooo less dramatic than if Ronnie was still with him.

Am i the only person who is warming to Claire/Bradley? I'm not a big fan of either character but it makes a change from Bradley pining (annoyingly i might add) for Stacey. And as for Claire, as long as she's finished with Ian i couldn't really care less.

Jack and Ronnie are beyond repair IMO, at least for the forseeable future. Not only has their relationship been ruined, but Jack as a character has gone way down in my estimation. Obviously there was always a dark side to him, but the way he treated Ronnie was cheap and selfish, like he was some kind of horny teenager! I hated it when he cheated on her and especially when he slept with Roxy, which was just random and ridiculous. I do like him with Tanya though - there's something about her that seems to bring out the nice side in all these bad boys!

Can't agree about Bradley and Clare though. I still hate Clare with a passion. I actually liked her better the first time round, and that's saying something as she was incredibly annoying even then.

Can't agree about Bradley and Clare though. I still hate Clare with a passion. I actually liked her better the first time round, and that's saying something as she was incredibly annoying even then.

So do I. They really shouldn't have brought her back at all. To me she's just a rehash of her character from HO, but in that she was good, now she's just irritating. I can't stand her on EE.

As for Jack and Ronnie, I really don't see them working now or anytime in the future, he slept with her sister and that too was just so random! I'm not really liking Jack anymore, I don't get where they are going with him. Whilst I agree that he is much more likeable with Tanya, I don't want them together either, I mean that's his brother's wife.

The whole thing is getting weird and incestuous, Max/Stacey, Max/Tanya, Sean/Tanya, Jack/Tanya, Jack/Ronnie, Jack/Roxy, Roxy/Sean. :rolleyes:

I dont like Jack and Tanya but then again I dont like Jack and Ronnie, they are like an old married couple and that doesnt really suit them so for me I think Jack should be alone. I am looking forward to Max's return though.

My problem with Jack/Tanya is it's very similar to the cringeworthy Liam/Carla in Corrie. Tedious pairings seem to be doing the rounds in the British soaps at the moment. Why are all families in soap so incestuous at the moment?

I'm half expecting Dot/Max or Sean/Stacey (there's just something weird about their brother/sister relationship). It's got beyond ridiculous.

The problem with Clare is she's exactly the same as her Hollyoaks character (no matter how much producer's deny it) but she's just not as good a bitch as most of her schemes fail miserably and she just comes across as a hard faced slapper.

I'm ceratinly not warming to them. I may be in the minority, but I'd love Bradley and Stacey to be back together. I know that she hurt him, but I really did think that they were good together.

Archived