Entire first season on 7Plus!

Natasha

1 hour ago, adam436 said:

I'm not sure what the 7Plus server can handle, considering it already has the entire run of Blue Heelers, All Saints and A Country Practice, which equates to over 2,000 episodes, plus countless others. Hopefully seasons are released gradually like they were with A Country Practice.

Bandwidth has come a long way since plus began though back even a few years ago all these shows would expire and be taken down 

part of me is skeptical they only put 1988 up as a gimmick during the summer though :(

• Sad 2

On 06/12/2023 at 09:26, Bobby Forever Missed said:

Bandwidth has come a long way since plus began though back even a few years ago all these shows would expire and be taken down 

part of me is skeptical they only put 1988 up as a gimmick during the summer though :(

I'm very certain that'll be the case. The 2022 EPS will be expiring soon as will 2023 in about a year's time. The eps they released last year were only available over the summer to watch on demand. I appreciate they leave them on the live channels but can be hard to watch an ep you want or back to back and the fact that you can't record it is annoying. I imagine the 1988 eps will be treated the same...maybe their live channel will also remain.

Edited by hapitoby
  • Sad 1

Colleen was the type of character I enjoyed more in rewatching and I can understand now what made her such an impactful character. 

I love Alisa and Colleen's scenes as like how Alisa was one of the few people who ever took Colleen seriously.

I have noticed having both Colleen and Celia on the show at the same time people tend to get fed up more with Celia whereas with Colleen they all seemed bit more sympathetic towards her in early years and even Donald started to sympathise with Colleen after saying his dislike her at first. 

On 06/12/2023 at 09:26, Bobby Forever Missed said:

I agree. The "iconic moments" had a limited run in Summer last year too before being removed. 10Play have released Neighbours seasons from 2012 onwards, so perhaps it's in response to that rather than a Summer gimmick. Though I feel like if it was in response to 10Play, they'd probably have released a similar timefrime and started with 2011, the first season of the Braxtons.

There must be a huge audience for nostalgia of Australian drama- A Country Practice, Sons and Daughters, Blue Heelers, All Saints, Police Rescue, Always Greener are all on 7Plus, and ABC iView and 9Now also have their share of iconic/classic Australian shows too. 

Edited by adam436

• 3 months later...