Entire first season on 7Plus!

Natasha

Oh yes!

10Play has the entirety of Prisoner on it, that's 692 episodes, that's 13 episodes into 1991 by Home and Away's episode count.

I have no idea why they can't keep at least 1988 up on 7+, since IIRC, they had Births, Marriages and Deaths up there for years. Maybe they could add a season yearly, like 1989 later this year and so forth.

It would get more people into 7+.

Edited by Luigi Severus Fletcher
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Luigi Severus Fletcher said:

Oh yes!

10Play has the entirety of Prisoner on it, that's 692 episodes, that's 13 episodes into 1991 by Home and Away's episode count.

I have no idea why they can't keep at least 1988 up on 7+, since IIRC, they had Births, Marriages and Deaths up there for years. Maybe they could add a season yearly, like 1989 later this year and so forth.

It would get more people into 7+.

100% agree

Also if they can only do it for three months, then hopefully they'll add 1989 next. I don't understand why they don't make it so you can download the episodes as you please. Other platforms can do it even if those episodes expire a week or few weeks later.

Edited by hapitoby
  • Like 1

10Play has 11 entire seasons of Neighbours on it, albeit being from 2012 onwards...

At the very least, they could have Pilot - 2961... I wouldn't mind, I probably would have stopped watching the reruns on 7TWO once Ailsa passed away, with a few stints of rewatching here and there... Ailsa's apparition and the Viv "The Guv" Standish story would have been good to see, but that'd be it. The single Alf years seemed kinda weird, ngl, even though we had that from 2000 - 2018.

Though, they could just keep 1988... I don't mind.

On 22/03/2024 at 22:39, Luigi Severus Fletcher said:

At the very least, they could have Pilot - 2961... I wouldn't mind, I probably would have stopped watching the reruns on 7TWO once Ailsa passed away

Same. Though I probably would skip most of the early - mid 1990s. I'd be keen to rewatch 1995 - 2000 again, but I don't much interest in re-watching 1990 - 1994ish. Other than a few highlights like Sophie's pregnancy, Bobby's death and Dale's cot death, those years seemed pretty boring in my opinion. The pace didn't really pick up again until 1995. 

Having said that, I'd probably still watch them if I had to wait for 1995 onward to be uploaded. 

On 22/03/2024 at 22:39, Luigi Severus Fletcher said:

The single Alf years seemed kinda weird, ngl, even though we had that from 2000 - 2018.

For me, it's 2001-2006 in which Alf felt like a spare part. He lost his home and then his entire family (Ailsa, Duncan, Mitch and Shauna) in quick succession, so he pretty much just lived on his own in a flat above the diner during that time. Seb moved in after Fisher left, but that felt like it was because the writers needed somewhere for Seb to stay, rather than utilising the family connection. 

5 hours ago, adam436 said:

Same. Though I probably would skip most of the early - mid 1990s. I'd be keen to rewatch 1995 - 2000 again, but I don't much interest in re-watching 1990 - 1994ish. Other than a few highlights like Sophie's pregnancy, Bobby's death and Dale's cot death, those years seemed pretty boring in my opinion. The pace didn't really pick up again until 1995. 

Having said that, I'd probably still watch them if I had to wait for 1995 onward to be uploaded. 

For me, it's 2001-2006 in which Alf felt like a spare part. He lost his home and then his entire family (Ailsa, Duncan, Mitch and Shauna) in quick succession, so he pretty much just lived on his own in a flat above the diner during that time. Seb moved in after Fisher left, but that felt like it was because the writers needed somewhere for Seb to stay, rather than utilising the family connection. 

Alf seemed to be seen as the "grouchy old man" from 2000 - 2008 (maybe earlier?) and that was it. I know he'd tell someone off from 1988 - Ailsa's death, but he had more storylines then and sometimes, his anger would be due to some dimwitted mistake one of the teens or Lance, Martin and Adam made.

10 hours ago, Old H&A Fan said:

What, with Travis sucking Kelly, and her sneering NZ accent?🤮

Small price to pay for the likes of Shannon and Gypsy in their Glory, Sal's transition to Adult, Flood, Earthquake, Cyclone, Mudslide, Robert Perez/David D'Angelo, Joey's Schizophrenia, Justine v Collinses ...

What you got against Kiwis anyway?

Edited by CaptainHulk