What things never made sense to you on Home and Away?

cymbaline

5 hours ago, hapitoby said:

Yeah I think they aged him up in 2007. Interestingly enough, when Lily returned in 2010, she was in high school yet VJ didn't go in till the following year despite them being born the same day.

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure they were still the same age, they certainly hung out a lot. Are you thinking of her 2011 stint?

2 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure they were still the same age, they certainly hung out a lot. Are you thinking of her 2011 stint?

They were the same age still but she was in high school and he wasn't. I'm certain of it cos I remember it was when Will was back and they were meant to be back for good and she enrolled in school.

10 hours ago, hapitoby said:

They were the same age still but she was in high school and he wasn't. I'm certain of it cos I remember it was when Will was back and they were meant to be back for good and she enrolled in school.

And that wasn't for the following year or something?

10 hours ago, Bobby Forever Missed said:

Bobby being allowed to move from the Fletchers after she knocked Pippa down on Lance’s bike I would’ve thought the conditions of her good behaviour bond would stipulate she had to stay at Summer Bay House until she either turned 18 or the bond was up

I guess a temporary move? DOCS are known for bending the rules when it suits them.

18 hours ago, Bobby Forever Missed said:

Bobby being allowed to move from the Fletchers after she knocked Pippa down on Lance’s bike I would’ve thought the conditions of her good behaviour bond would stipulate she had to stay at Summer Bay House until she either turned 18 or the bond was up

When did Bobby knock down Pippa?

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, dncllpyk said:

Looking at the posts about VJ being sorased. They had Olivia younger than him. Olivia was born in 1998 and VJ in 2001

That was always weird as she was born April 1998 and he was November 2001. Over 3.5 years apart yet he was aged up a few years and she was deaged at least 1