2023 Season - UK Episode Discussion

Dan F

How convenient was it Wes and his brother Mickey decided to bury Remi so close to where Eden was so she would just happen to see them digging a hole.  🙄  Of course it was widely signalled something would happen, Wes, drinking, fiddling with the radio, not keeping his eyes on the road.  Then the shots of Remi driving the opposite way which, if you think about it, motorcyclists do keep their eyes on the road so unlikely to be distracted. That was one spectacular crash and very well done, so praise to the stunt driver and the stunt team. 

It hasn't been the first time a body has been buried in the bush has it? 

As we've seen Eden isn't into being out in the wild as Cash found out to his disappointment.  Bugs do find some people more attractive to bite, sting than others, it's their scent that attracts them.  No wonder Cash was panicking, anything could have happened to Eden, fell in the river, down a ravine.  It was  a lovely place, do we know where it was? 

If Remi isn't dead it'll be a miracle the way they were throwing him about. Certainly shocked Eden being dumped in with Remi in the back of the van. Of course no-one knows Remi had gone off to find Eden. 

Guess we'll find out next week how it all turns out, Cash had as we saw rang the cops and rescue teams. 

Theo shouldn't have blamed himself for not picking up on Leah's torment, Justin didn't and he's her partner, neither  did anyone else.  But, as Justin said,  Theo did do the right thing by ringing Bree. 

Roo, for once, did right by sticking her nose in and talking to the other members of the committee and finding out it was, like I said, that Simon Henderson was putting pressure on them to leave.  Could he be wanting to put his people in who would bow to his will and get Alf out?   That did make me smile when Alf was telling John what was going on and John was thanking him for putting his job on the line for him  and Alf brushing it off, because he couldn't be seen to be actually liking him enough to risk all for him could he?

I would think that Cash, having been camping before, would know wearing boots are safer to protect your feet.  

Who has Tane been cheating multiple times on Felicity with?  

Edited by H&Alover

I'm guessing Wes had been inside before and was s***ting it in case the cops asked questions. I get that but wouldn't  burying a body in a shallow grave exacerbate matters?!

(At least they didn't try to bury him in their own yard ala a Mother/Daughter duo in a certain British Soap 30yrs ago!)

16 minutes ago, CaptainHulk said:

I'm guessing Wes had been inside before and was s***ting it in case the cops asked questions. I get that but wouldn't  burying a body in a shallow grave exacerbate matters?!

(At least they didn't try to bury him in their own yard ala a Mother/Daughter duo in a certain British Soap 30yrs ago!)

Someone in another UK soap did bury a body in the woods, then dug it up again and moved it.   

1 hour ago, H&Alover said:

Who has Tane been cheating multiple times on Felicity with? 

The women he slept with on his nights out.  If you disagree though or think I'm wrong, feel free to provide an actual argument rather than asking another rhetorical question.

Edited by Slade

Actually something else I noted, they chuck Eden in the back like that with Remi uncovered, who is seemingly dead, they are definitely planning to traumatise her; it reminded me of a paramedic's story at a disaster when he had one of each in the back but didn't tell.

22 hours ago, Slade said:

The women he slept with on his nights out.  If you disagree though or think I'm wrong, feel free to provide an actual argument rather than asking another rhetorical question.

Oh yes he did sorry but I thought you meant before their break up. 

• Dan F unpinned this topic