Spiked (by Ludub) - comments

pembie

Oh I loved that last scene with Brody begging It was very spooky and quite unerving and you wrote the  atmosphere prefectly That I pictured all the people peering at Brody having ghostly faces and kind of floating like a nightmarish some sort of dream They felt like phantoms as Brody staggered on passed them.. You are very good with your little clues as to what might be up with Brody as well.

Oh and I found Mason's words to wisdom to a upset Justin very amusing. That went well Geee Mason hasn't even tried to talk him Brody All his done is eat a kingsize sandwich  since Brodys been back :lol: 

Oh nearly forgot That chapter was spiketanstic :rolleyes:

Edited by pembie
  • Like 1

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your story is excellent.  Poor Brodie..

Don't you just wish that H & A would actually do a story like this, though it would never happen.

I really do wish that they had actually kept Brodie as gay on the Series, but should have known that no one is allowed to be really gay in Summer Bay.

• Like 3

Thanks everyone! Really glad you're enjoying it!

On 06/07/2017 at 10:05 PM, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Liked how his family were understanding

On 06/07/2017 at 6:45 AM, Red Ranger 1 said:

Well, good that Justin's family were understanding despite him messing up

On 06/07/2017 at 4:22 PM, pembie said:

Oh and I found Mason's words to wisdom to a upset Justin very amusing. That went well Geee Mason hasn't even tried to talk him Brody All his done is eat a kingsize sandwich  since Brodys been back :lol: 

Well, he did try his best! :lol: Mason never really does say the right thing. He always strikes me as lacking empathy a little.

On 06/07/2017 at 2:22 AM, Kristen said:

Oh Justin we all know you tried to be a good brother but why talk about Brody possibly being gay with Phoebe?

No, probably not the best idea really...

On 06/07/2017 at 4:45 AM, bijou said:

Didn't think Brody would react well to Justin's question 

Understandable really, considering how confused he is about things.

On 06/07/2017 at 4:45 AM, bijou said:

we now know where he spent Saturday night however what happened on the beach still remains a mystery 

On 06/07/2017 at 6:45 AM, Red Ranger 1 said:

.A bit more information about Brody but we still don't know who this young man is or what he did to him...

Yeah, more will be revealed in the next chapter. Enjoying keeping you guessing! :P

On 06/07/2017 at 4:22 PM, pembie said:

Oh I loved that last scene with Brody begging It was very spooky and quite unerving and you wrote the  atmosphere prefectly That I pictured all the people peering at Brody having ghostly faces and kind of floating like a nightmarish some sort of dream They felt like phantoms as Brody staggered on passed them.. You are very good with your little clues as to what might be up with Brody as well.

Thank you! :blush: I tried very hard with this scene to convey how dark and scary a world it was out there. Danger lurking round every corner....

On 07/07/2017 at 4:22 PM, JUDE said:

Your story is excellent.  Poor Brodie..

Don't you just wish that H & A would actually do a story like this, though it would never happen.

I really do wish that they had actually kept Brodie as gay on the Series, but should have known that no one is allowed to be really gay in Summer Bay.

Thank you so much JUDE, that's really kind of you to say! I'm really glad you're enjoying it too! I agree. I think the show really missed a golden opportunity to have a gay character who was just gay. No coming out story, no drama around it. Just a character who happens to be gay. It would have been so easy. He was so clearly set up that way in his opening scenes.... but then they bottled it and we've ended up with this ridiculous drug story instead. Boo :(

Hope to have a new chapter up in a day or two. Thanks for reading x

Question is Brody able to transform himself into a bat now? :lol: Justin and Tori should really watch out for Brody's sudden outbursts of rage. Maybe Justin should find something sharp and pointy at the garage something that you would call spiked. There you go here's this chapters pun :lol:

Spoiler

Mason seems quite clueless so I think Brody may end up sucking him dry.... Oh how wrong does that sound? :lol:

Another chapter that just shows your spiked brilliance. :wink:

• Like 1

Great twist although will admit I had some suspicions something else was going on 

can't wait for the next update

47 minutes ago, pembie said:

Hide contents

Mason seems quite clueless so I think Brody may end up sucking him dry.... Oh how wrong does that sound? :lol:

I think we have a similar mind 

• Like 2

What....the...hell??????

Okay, this story just took a very surprising turn.I was a bit curious about the reference to Brody's desires since he didn't seem to have any, but it turns out he has very...unusual desires.And I'm now even less sure that going to work in Salt will change things.Mason jumped the gun a bit with Kris, even though he wasn't completely wrong.But yeah, seems like Brody has a lot of explaining to do.Can he still go out during the day?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

What....the...hell??????

Okay, this story just took a very surprising turn

5 hours ago, bijou said:

Great twist although will admit I had some suspicions something else was going on

1 hour ago, Kristen said:

Liked the twist but the question lingers is Brody really a vampire? 

Haha! Glad I was actually able to surprise you! :lol: I thought I'd been very heavy-handed with the clues throughout the story but I suppose they're only obvious if you already know.... 

1 hour ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Mason jumped the gun a bit with Kris, even though he wasn't completely wrong

6 hours ago, pembie said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah, Mason really got the wrong end of the stick and ran with it, didn't he? He does like to settle things with his fists a lot so I thought this was something he probably would do. For a doctor, he's not really the brightest a lot of the time. And Pembie? Ewww! :lol:

Thanks guys! New chapter almost written so it'll be up tonight or tomorrow! :wink:

• Like 1