Spiked (by Ludub) - comments

pembie

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting I really think Justin's said the wrong thing at the last part before time jump Brody clearly isn't going to react well 

You've got Raffy nailed I think even Olivia Deeble would be impressed with that however I get Tori's a doctor and its in her nature to want go help but she kind of annoyed me in this chapter and Mason calling Kat was just another one of Mason's dumb ideas it's obvious Brody's not ready to talk 

just what did happen in the hotel room that led to Brody having a nose bleed and is he trouble again on the beach after all he was found passed out there

i also don't know if I'm right but something tells me Brody was forced to have oral sex

Edited by bijou
  • Like 1

Kris I think he needs to work on his flattery skills his clearly not impressed in the way he was hoping too, and standing there in the dark looking oh so menacing isn't going to cut it either..  :lol:

I can understand Brody's need to block out all sunlight and sit in a darken room  Sometimes the sunlight is just too bright and seaking just doesn't cut it :lol:

• Like 1

Oh I have thought of a pun so you will be getting two comments from me.......What I should have said was

Kris never managed to spike up Brody's  excitement levels in the way he was hoping too. See run out of puns my eye :lol:

• Like 2

Justin seemed to get it in the neck from everyone here, especially Tori, while trying to do the right thing by Brody...although that question probably wasn't the best thing he could have said.Buddy seems to have picked up on something but the dumb humans weren't listening.So...was that Kris waiting for Brody or someone else?

• Like 2

Great chapter

Oh Justin we all know you tried to be a good brother but why talk about Brody possibly being gay with Phoebe?

I wonder how Brody got home as he seemed very confused at the end of Saturday night.

This is really good.

Update again soon :)