Spiked (by Ludub) - comments

pembie

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments!Ā :PĀ Really glad you're all enjoying it!

On 6/28/2017 at 9:12 PM, Red Ranger 1 said:

Nice use of the Morgans' frustrating habit of leaving Raffy out of everything, although this time it's perhaps more understandable than some.

On 6/28/2017 at 10:41 PM, Kristen said:

Like Red said the Morgan's never tell Raffy anything.

On 6/29/2017 at 2:57 AM, bijou said:

you nailed the others not including Raffy in anything

It is a little bit annoying that they think they have to wrap her up in cotton wool all the time. She's not that young, and keeping her in the dark about stuff always seems to backfire... Ā That said, maybe in these circumstances, it's the right decision?Ā 

On 6/28/2017 at 9:12 PM, Red Ranger 1 said:

Hmm.Is Justin right in his suspicions about Brody?I can't think of any other explanation offhand, guess we'll have to see.

On 6/29/2017 at 2:57 AM, bijou said:

still no closer to finding out what happened to Brody I like that though it keeps the mystery going and leaves me wanting more

On 6/28/2017 at 11:07 PM, pembie said:

Last time Brody gets to have a family hmmmmmm very mysterious my intriging mind grows ever the spiker with wonder

Oh, I'm very pleased! I do want to keep you guessing! :ph34r:Ā There are a couple of little clues in the previous chapters, but they might not be too obvious (hopefully) Don't worry though, it will all become clear...

Oh forgot to say Mason was making a hell of meal out of that sandwich haha

Hahaha! Yeah, well, Mason always strikes me as very blase when it comes to family crises. I could see him munching his way through a sandwich while everyone else is panicking. He never seems too worried (when he really should be!)

On 6/29/2017 at 2:38 AM, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Good thing that Brody was found

Yeah, a big relief for everyone... but what was he doing while he was gone? Where did he go? That's the question!Ā :ph34r:

That poor dog he must feel like his legs are about to drop off the number of walks he gets :lol:

I know! Poor Buddy. He's probably thinking 'Uh-oh!... the humans are arguing again! ... but I've only just come back in!'Ā :lol:

Thanks for reading everyone! New chapter going up this evening (just doing a final read through!)

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Ohh boy. Brody is definitely in a serious situation here.Trying to force things was a bad idea but Kris should have listened when he wanted to stop.Well-written, intrigued to see where you go with it.

Thanks Red!Ā :PĀ IĀ spent a lot of time on this chapter so I'm glad you liked it :blush:Ā I wanted to show Brody's inner conflict here. He's doing one thing and thinking something else entirely. It's like there's a war going on in his mind all the time, between wanting to be 'normal' and do what other people do, and the fact that he really just doesn't enjoy sex. And yes, Kris should have listened when he said 'stop'. HeĀ probably should learn to read the signs a little better too.

Its a good job I live on my own so I can do my blushing inĀ private :lol:Ā 

But really the nerves shouldn't have been spiked with that chapter Had to work my pun in there somewhere...And yes I had thought of it as soon as you told me your were nervous about this chapter haha

Oh and Brody's been told he kisses like a letterbox I'm trying to work out if that is worse than kissing like a fish :lol:

Well written and great story

Edited by pembie
  • Like 1

Thanks guys! Ā :DĀ Glad you enjoyed it!Ā 

1 hour ago, Kristen said:

Kris really should of listened to Brody and stopped

1 hour ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Kris should have done the right thing-listening to him

Very trueĀ :(Ā  Brody is sending out a lot of mixed signals, but he did say 'stop'.

13 minutes ago, pembie said:

Its a good job I live on my own so I can do my blushing inĀ private :lol:Ā 

Hahaha! It was a bit steamy, wasn't it?! Kinda to be expected in my stories though, lets face it!Ā 

18 minutes ago, pembie said:

Oh and Brody's been told he kisses like a letterbox I'm trying to work out if that is worse than kissing like a fish :lol:

That's a hard one to answer! lol!Ā :lol::blink:

Oh and thanks for the puntastic other part to your comment.... You're gonna run out of 'spike' puns eventually though! haha!

Ā