Spiked (by Ludub) - comments

pembie

WARNING: VERY ADULT THEMES & SEXUAL CONTENT Yes but no red warning like normal :lol: naa teasing

Anyhow very clever the way Brody's mind became so muddled with thinking himself as a vampire having to taste and foucus on his own blood to block out nasty Kris there.. Then for Brody to start his rampage of other victims  Hunter became the hunted I spotted that :P For everyone to have a rich fruity spicy amoras to the tastes of their bloods like a wine tasting evening was very funny Brody has been on the largest Saturday night bender of his life and now his suffering from the biggest comedown hungover as he realises what his done. :lol:

I do find this story and all your stories amusing they entertain me no end haha So I look forward to your next one.

Edited by pembie
  • Haha 1

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, pembie said:

WARNING: VERY ADULT THEMES & SEXUAL CONTENT Yes but no red warning like normal :lol: naa teasing

Haha! I posted this on my phone and it wouldn't let me do the red font, lol! Surely, you lot have got the idea by now! :wink:

6 minutes ago, pembie said:

Brody has been on the largest Saturday night bender of his life and now his suffering from the biggest comedown hungover as he realises what his done. :lol:

Yeah, probably a bit hard to take. Imagine waking up in hospital to find out you'd gone a bit barmy and gone around attacking people.... and John Palmer thought he had it tough....

8 minutes ago, pembie said:

I do find this story and all your stories amusing they entertain me no end haha So I look forward to your next one.

Thank you! I do enjoy writing them!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ludub said:

Yeah, probably a bit hard to take. Imagine waking up in hospital to find out you'd gone a bit barmy and gone around attacking people.... and John Palmer thought he had it tough....

Bit barmy whats that a mild step down to only slightly bonkers? :lol: If this sort of thing can happen to someone who has a trained sister as a doctor and she can't spot the signs  God help the rest of us :lol: Oh maybe I messed up my wording there a trained doctor not a trained sister haha

• Haha 1

Wow! I was not expecting the story to end so quickly but it does kind of make sense and I guess once Brody was dragged back to reality there weren't too many places to go.(Knowing you though, I wouldn't have been surprised if it had been a double bluff.)The idea of it being a huge delusion to block out the rape is a nice idea.And if I thought I was a vampire, Hunter would be high on my list of people to bite as well.

• Haha 2

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Spiked (by Ludub) - comments