Spiked (by Ludub) - comments

pembie

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great chapter

Not liking Morten at all poor Brody has to choose which Morgan to kill or else Morten will kill them all and make Brody watch.

Wonder who that boy Morten killed for Brody was.

Update again soon :)

Well what a buzz kill that was to end Brody's night of painting the town red.  Morten really knows how to end the evening on a high note :lol: It was very nice of Brody to safe guard that handbag for that girl he had just drained to near death. One can never have enough lipstick I guess even in dire times :lol: It doesn't bear thinking about but she might have the problem of having very runny makeup and then what happens you get panda eyed look.  :wink:

Do I win any prizes' at guessing who's going to draw the short straw in the Morgan household and be unlucky enough to become the person that Brody will spike it too? :wink:

Blimey me would you look at the time I didn't realise. This is well and truly late night reading,  and with that I will go and immerse myself within the depths of a darken room and become one with the night.

Another great chapter

Edited by pembie
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh cr... Er, you wouldn't actually kill Mason, would you? Would you? Because that would kind of defeat the point of Brody warning them and mean they'd most likely come after him with pointy sticks... But I guess if he does manage to avoid finding Mason too tasty, he's at least got the point across!

• Like 1

Yep Justin,Tori and Mason if he makes it that is they all need to go and find tthemselves a very skilled vampire slayer..

I don't know about Brody being frantic it wasn't the only one that's the way I read it really really fast with a pace of urgentness to it.

I loved the part where you mention about Brody getting badly sunburned if he stepped outside for a five minutes :lol: He could of maybe done that to prove himself and not go biting Mason. Go get a sunburnt tan just for a laugh :lol:

But Mason yet again didn't seem to be around and when he finally is he learns about Brody the hard way This guy just doesn't catch a break does he? I half expected Justin and Tori to still not believe Brody and ask him what the heck he was doing acting crazy and biting Mason around the neck..

Funny scene that I would love to see on the show

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Er, you wouldn't actually kill Mason, would you? Would you?

Haha! This is a good question... It's no secret that I'm not a Mason fan, but would I kill him in this context? ...Hmmm... Would I? <_<

26 minutes ago, pembie said:

But Mason yet again didn't seem to be around and when he finally is he learns about Brody the hard way This guy just doesn't catch a break does he?

Yeah, just back from a shift at the hospital and running Brody's restaurant for him, and he ends up at the pointy end of Brody's fangs! To be fair, you did call it early on! You knew Brody was going to bite Mason at some stage! haha! (You know me too well! :wink:)

I don't know about Brody being frantic it wasn't the only one that's the way I read it really really fast with a pace of urgentness to it.

That was the idea! So thanks for picking up on that!

He could of maybe done that to prove himself and not go biting Mason.

Yes, I suppose he could have done that. Would be taking quite the risk though!

1 hour ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

But I guess if he does manage to avoid finding Mason too tasty, he's at least got the point across!

It was one way to do it! Haha! 

Funny scene that I would love to see on the show

That would certainly be an interesting turn of events. I'd love to see the looks on the actor's faces if they got handed a script with this in it! Haha!

Edited by Ludub
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ludub said:

Haha! This is a good question... It's no secret that I'm not a Mason fan, but would I kill him in this context? ...Hmmm... Would I? <_<

I would say it all depends on his hairdo which funnily enough I don't think you have mentioned at all So who knows :lol: