Spiked (by Ludub) - comments

pembie

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Justin mad? what a wild story to come up with for being raped even if its done some serious damage to you, oh I'm a vampire. :lol: And I thought people told me crazy stuff but if anyone told me they might be a vampire I think I might draw the line at that and run away screaming

Funny fact Not that I'm that fussed about Brody at all but doesn't he have blue eyes? :lol:

As soon as Justin said group counselling I thought tasty treats to be had there so maybe I am a vampire too? :huh:

Oh and you be happy to here I have enjoyed shapening my blunt rusty spike all day its brought me great joy...............Oh sorry I thought I was part of a group counselling sessoion then talk about over sharing but hey ho I got my pun in Bet you have missed those

Edited by pembie
  • Like 1

On 06/08/2017 at 11:41 PM, Kristen said:

Justin trying to convince Brody vampires don't exist.

On 06/08/2017 at 11:46 PM, Red Ranger 1 said:

Justin ironically in denial about what's happened to Brody.

On 07/08/2017 at 0:23 AM, pembie said:

Is Justin mad? what a wild story to come up with for being raped even if its done some serious damage to you, oh I'm a vampire. :lol: And I thought people told me crazy stuff but if anyone told me they might be a vampire I think I might draw the line at that and run away screaming

On 09/08/2017 at 11:51 PM, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Loved how Justin tried to explain to Brody that vampires doesn't exist 

Haha! Well, what would you say to your brother if he told you he was a vampire? :lol: Especially if the hospital had a very different take on what happened to him? 

On 07/08/2017 at 9:04 AM, bijou said:

you've really wrote Justin realistically 

Thank you! I love Justin, and his relationship with his family, so I'm trying very hard to get his tone right.

On 07/08/2017 at 0:23 AM, pembie said:

As soon as Justin said group counselling I thought tasty treats to be had there so maybe I am a vampire too? :huh:

Haha! Maybe so? You aren't looking at your brother thinking 'hmm, he looks tasty'? :blink:

Thanks for the kind comment s everyone, and apologies for the big delay in updating. Got a bit distracted with my other story. I'll try to get the new chapter up tonight or tomorrow x

• Like 1