Spiked (by Ludub) - comments

pembie

8 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Phoebe's probably lucky that Brody's mind control has kicked in.

It would be a very handy trick to have, wouldn't it? I mean, you could definitely get yourself out of a lot of messes, even if it was just getting someone annoying like Phoebe to buzz off and leave you alone? Maybe being a vampire isn't all bad? :P

9 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

I'm guessing Brody hasn't really killed his entire family but he does have four bodies on his hands.

8 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Whoa does it look like Brody had killed his whole family?? :o 

8 hours ago, Kristen said:

oh no did Brody just kill his whole family?

8 hours ago, pembie said:

I was quite worried about Justin and Tori there for awhile but Its a trick right right?

Maybe he did and maybe he didn't... You'll have to wait and see :ph34r:

I thought he might just kill him. Or leave him there screaming bleeding to death

I'm not that cruel, am I? :lol:

9 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

This lifestyle is going to take some getting used to!

Haha! True! Very true!

• Like 1

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew Morten was dangerous but my jeepers creepers a psychotic vampire who is very skilled with a meat cleaver and owns a pack of vicious dogs :lol: Somebody should send Dracula the memo that his now become the little pussycat compared to big bad scary Morten (runs away screaming and hides under the bed) Sigh now I have stay here until tonight until someone comes a knocking on my door Hopefully they don't have fangs

Good chapter spiked up the fear levels

• Like 1

12 hours ago, bijou said:

Hmmm Morten is no Edward Cullen more Leatherface with Teeth instead of a chainsaw

I knew Morten was dangerous but my jeepers creepers a psychotic vampire who is very skilled with a meat cleaver and owns a pack of vicious dogs :lol:

13 hours ago, Kristen said:

Morten is not a very nice character not liking him at all.

1 hour ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Morten came across as a bit of a simpleton here but maybe the Sesame Street act is for Brody's benefit.

Yeah, I kind of see Morten as this horny teenage boy, (a frustrated and angry virgin), who ended up a vampire against his will and has gradually gone a bit insane. If he wasn't a vampire, he'd most likely be a rapist or a serial killer, or both! It's important to remember that he was a teenager when he was 'made' so he never got to mature at all. He's also not a native English speaker (he's Norwegian) so the slightly stilted speaking style might also make him sound a bit dim. But, yeah, Red, you kinda hit the nail on the head. He's not the brightest, but in some ways that makes him more dangerous! :ph34r:

Glad you're enjoying it :D I'm having a lot of fun writing it. 

Morten If he wasn't  a vampire he would be a rapist or a serial killer Yes well that very much sounds like one of your stories :lol: But I do love them

Norwegian eh I have been giving him the wrong accent

Edited by pembie