Spiked (by Ludub) - comments

pembie

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mind controling vampires Oh I think they are meant to be dark vicous creatures with a hunger to take control and bend us to their will.. So much better than some of these lovey dovey lovesick vampries that you come across these days I'm talking as on TV and movies not as in you might bump into one going down the shop. :lol: I have just read Salem Lot and those vampires were evil too It was alright but I like your story much better very cool.

Its very cool too that Brody seemed able to outsmart Morten a tiny bit well Brody wasn't just the mindless puppet that Morten is used too But his reward for not enjoying mind controlled sex is to become a vamprie and risk being burned by sunshine sleep in coffins and hiss at garlic... Oh man can you think of having a life without garlic bread? :o Yes I know shocking and being asked if you would like a streak or a stake and wondering if you were going to be stabbed through the heart if you said yes :D

But you would get to talk in a cool transilvania accent so not all bad and oh look badass

Yes I enjoyed that chapter very much I'm spiked up for the next one

Edited by pembie
  • Like 1

On 30/07/2017 at 2:31 AM, bijou said:

So that why Brody was so conflicted that night

On 30/07/2017 at 8:43 AM, Red Ranger 1 said:

Wow! Very interesting, that Morten picked on Brody because neither of them can enjoy sex

On 31/07/2017 at 9:37 AM, Kristen said:

hmm interesting mind controlling vampires.

On 30/07/2017 at 2:15 AM, pembie said:

Mind controling vampires Oh I think they are meant to be dark vicous creatures with a hunger to take control and bend us to their will

I thought this might put an interesting twist on things. Brody was arguing not only with himself but with the intrusive thoughts being planted in his head by Morten. No wonder he was confused!

But his reward for not enjoying mind controlled sex is to become a vamprie and risk being burned by sunshine sleep in coffins and hiss at garlic... Oh man can you think of having a life without garlic bread? :o Yes I know shocking and being asked if you would like a streak or a stake and wondering if you were going to be stabbed through the heart if you said yes :D

Oh god, a life without garlic anything would be a sad thing indeed but then I don't know what blood tastes like to a vampire. Maybe it would be an acceptable trade off? :lol:

So much better than some of these lovey dovey lovesick vampries that you come across these days I'm talking as on TV and movies not as in you might bump into one going down the shop. :lol:

I love the idea of you down the shops and you just bump into a terribly lovesick vampire dithering over which box of chocolates or which bunch of flowers to buy his love interest :lol: I could definitely see that being in one of your stories! Haha!

On 30/07/2017 at 8:43 AM, Red Ranger 1 said:

But hey, at least he'll never go grey!

On 30/07/2017 at 0:12 PM, pembie said:

Oh yes that's another bonus for Brody that fluffy beard of his that you like so much will never grow grey It will stay smooth and young forever. :lol:

Yes, well I do like that beard of his, so that is a bonus I suppose :P

Thanks for reading folks, all your feedback is much appreciated. Apologies for the delay on the next chapter. Just been very busy this week. Hope to have new chapter tonight or tomorrow x

Edited by Ludub
  • Like 1