Jessica Falkholt fighting for life after triple-fatal Boxing Day crash

cintim

28 minutes ago, Dan F said:

It's certainly been reported a few times that it was his car on the wrong side of the road, as I've read the same. Apparently 'witnesses claimed' that he'd drifted onto the wrong side at least twice before hitting the Falkholt car.

There's one article with claims of how it played out here, but again we can never be sure without direct quotes from authorities.

Ah, okay, thanks. I guess there's probably legal reasons why the authorities can't be too informative at this point.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well this is interesting from a jounralistic POV.  Sky News reported she had died, and the newsdesk of our radio station in the UK consequently ran the story in their bulletins on drivetime yesterday - but neither outlet has run the Craig McLlachlan or Cornelia Frances stories.

But it appears she is, in fact, not dead.

FWIW I've had to make that call to switch life support off with my own mother three years ago.  Because she went within half an hour I guess in my mind, "no life support = dead"

On ‎13‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 00:54, James Martin said:

Well this is interesting from a jounralistic POV.  Sky News reported she had died, and the newsdesk of our radio station in the UK consequently ran the story in their bulletins on drivetime yesterday - but neither outlet has run the Craig McLlachlan or Cornelia Frances stories.

But it appears she is, in fact, not dead.

FWIW I've had to make that call to switch life support off with my own mother three years ago.  Because she went within half an hour I guess in my mind, "no life support = dead"

I did read in the papers about Craig McLlachan but not about Cornelia Frances.  She comes across as a strong character so she will be  a fighter. 

5 minutes ago, Dan F said:

Is there a way we can send messages of condolences to the family of the Falkholts somehow?

I meant something like e.g. we can post our messages of condolences here and they can be sent off to the extended family and friends of the Falkholts.

Sorry if my question doesn't make sense...

Archived