Jessica Falkholt fighting for life after triple-fatal Boxing Day crash

cintim

The cast is posting about it as did the official Facebook page.I imagine there must be some sort of confirmation.

ETA.The official Facebook page appears to have taken their post down but the cast is still posting about it.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Skylover said:

Such an awful, tragic event. I hope the other driver's actions makes people realize that their actions have serious life-threatening consequences.

RIP to Jessica and her family. :cryingsmiley:

I am saddened by this but also very angry. The person who caused the deadly accident was a serial offender who some well meaning judge gave a license to.  He even served time in prison for a series of drunk and drugged driving offences.  

10 minutes ago, cintim said:

I am saddened by this but also very angry. The person who caused the deadly accident was a serial offender who some well meaning judge gave a license to.  He even served time in prison for a series of drunk and drugged driving offences.  

Just because he had a history, doesn't mean he was guilty.

All the original source of the story said was that "life support has been withdrawn" - nothing more than that.

Since then, the hospital has said she remains in a critical condition, and the NSW Police have confirmed the life support was indeed switched off. That's all that's known, there was never anything from the original sources to say she had died.

The official site and a few others fell into the trap of thinking that life support being withdrawn automatically meant she'd died, when it doesn't. Those announcements of her death have now been removed.

In all likelihood, H&A aren't going to know any more than what has been reported elsewhere, no official statements have been made through them and they're not really likely to be (it's a year and a half since she worked for them).

Even Sunrise this morning when the reporter was at the front of the hospital stated that the life support was switched off but that she remains in a critical condition. This being said at the same time they showed social media posts from "Harmony" and "home and away" feeds with "confirmation" of her passing?

Archived