Jessica Falkholt fighting for life after triple-fatal Boxing Day crash

cintim

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Natasha said:

I’m really surprised they haven’t even announced it on the main site. Its on TV Tonight and several media news sites so no excuse really. It’s been several hours now. Kind of disgusted by this actually. 

Rip Jessica. ?

Oh please! She was on the show for all of two seconds. Just under two months. 

I do think it’s very sad and unfortunate but why are we acting like she was playing a major character that’s still on the show? 

I don’t think an announcement from Home and Away itself is necessary. She was simply an actor who passed away tragically. 

To call her a Home and Away “star” is so far from reality. She was a guest star and simply a plot device character.

Again, it’s so sad that it happened but this major affiliation to the show is beyond ridiculous now. All media beat up to gain more attention to the story.

I think that’s the sad part too, using Jess’ death to make the story more wide known. People, unfortunately die everyday in similar circumstances, Jess, however, isn’t more important than everyday people. 

So sad. 

10 minutes ago, Home and Away said:

I do think it’s very sad and unfortunate but why are we acting like she was playing a major character that’s still on the show? 

I don’t think an announcement from Home and Away itself is necessary. She was simply an actor who passed away tragically. 

To call her a Home and Away “star” is so far from reality. She was a guest star and simply a plot device character.

Again, it’s so sad that it happened but this major affiliation to the show is beyond ridiculous now. All media beat up to gain more attention to the story.

Wow........insensitive much?

56 minutes ago, Home and Away said:

I think that’s the sad part too, using Jess’ death to make the story more wide known. People, unfortunately die everyday in similar circumstances, Jess, however, isn’t more important than everyday people. 

So sad. 

This is so uncalled for.

You're right.People do die everyday but it wasn't just one person.An entire family died because a man who should have had a permanent ban long ago was on the road.She may not have been a big star but that doesn't make the situation less tragic and unfortunately it will be used as an example of our horrible legal system.

Have some compassion.

RIP to Jess and her family.

1 hour ago, Home and Away said:

So sad. 

You need to learn when to keep quiet. That was uncalled for and quite frankly the most bitchy thing I have ever seen posted on this forum. And I have seen a lot of **** posted here <_<.

My thoughts go out to her friends and loved ones. To see a family wiped out like that is horrific :(.

I wonder if some people are holding off announcing the news after being premature before.Anyway, it's a sad thing to have happened and I think the show has been robbed of what could have been an important character, given that she was pivotal and stood a good chance of coming back.Rest in peace.

Archived