1996 Episode Discussion

Dan F

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1836 - great season opener for the 1996 season

I hope that Irene getting Alex to help her convinces Selina that Saul is bad news.

Luckily Fisher wasn't the hit and run driver who hit Shane.

Glad that Angle cramping was from stress and the baby is okay.

Shane's in a coma :(

The driver of the car who was under the influence, who ran Shane down, stopped, then took off. You can only just make out a pair of glasses in the darkness (I have pumped up the contrast and brightness, and brought out the shadows as much as I could before it was just a mass of grey).

Spoiler

We know now from the original run of these episodes that it was Sgt Chris Hail who ran Shane down while drink driving home from a Christmas party. But why has he never worn glasses before?

[image now missing]

2 hours ago, Old H&A Fan said:

The driver of the car who was under the influence, who ran Shane down, stopped, then took off. You can only just make out a pair of glasses in the darkness (I have pumped up the contrast and brightness, and brought out the shadows as much as I could before it was just a mass of grey).

Reveal hidden contents

We know now from the original run of these episodes that it was Sgt Chris Hail who ran Shane down while drink driving home from a Christmas party. But why has he never worn glasses before?

Spoiler

Maybe he only wears glasses when he drives a car, a lot of people only need glasses for one thing.

Archived