General Chat

Krazy Karl

Can I just ask a really random question??

How does the australian school year go?In Ireland colleges and schools start in september and end in may(june for primary schools) for the summer hols.

With our seasons being opposite I was just wondering how it works over there??

Sorry 4 the randomness,just curious!! :):D

How does the australian school year go?In Ireland colleges and schools start in september and end in may(june for primary schools) for the summer hols.

The Aus school year starts February and goes through to December/end November. The major summer holidays are now - ie. Decmeber to February. So it's pretty much the opposite to coinside with summer. :) Hope that helps.

The Aus school year starts February and goes through to December/end November. The major summer holidays are now - ie. Decmeber to February. So it's pretty much the opposite to coinside with summer. :) Hope that helps.

Yea cheers! I'm applying to do an erasmus year in college either next year or the year after and I can choose europe or there are 3 uni's in aus that I could go to so was wondering when the academic year would start!Thanks :):D