General Chat

Krazy Karl

What really annoys me at the moment is the way people seemed to jump into queues in front of you :angry: i mean the shops are so busy right now and some of us have been waiting for ages in queues, only for someone to come straight up, jump in and get served. Please have some consideration :angry:

What really annoys me at the moment is the way people seemed to jump into queues in front of you i mean the shops are so busy right now and some of us have been waiting for ages in queues, only for someone to come straight up, jump in and get served. Please have some consideration

I've noticed that too, especially during sales or in December because of the holidays. It's so annoying. :angry:

The other day, the woman in front of me mentions nicely to another woman that she's jumping in and she gets mad. Excuse me but she's the one who's jumping in, so why does she get mad? :angry: Then, the saleswoman told her nicely to get in line and that woman got mad again, said that she would never come into that store again and left. :rolleyes:

Some people can be so rude. :angry: Besides, I was the last one in the queue and there were only 3 women in front of me. She wouldn't have had to wait for a long time, maybe 5 or 10 minutes. :rolleyes:

^^I think people like that need to be doing their Christmas Shopping much earlier, the closer it gets to Christmas the more strength and patience you need to have just to get your shopping done.

Me personally, I love last minute Christmas shopping and if anyone dares jump in front of me while I'm in the queue (or anyone else for that matter)...well lets just say that they will be in a lot of trouble. :lol::ph34r:

That kinda happend to me the other day i was in a line that people were lining up on one side of the counter and this guy just walks up out of no where to the other side of the counter and says he was next. and no one said anything! they just let him. the staff and all the other shoppers

i would of said something but im pretty much just a kid and he was an adult so i got nervous

• 2 weeks later...

My christmas was awesome.

I got

Meeting Delta at Blacktown was the main one [9th December]

2 perfumes

Pink nintendo ds lite

Nintendogs game

2 bottles of nailpolish

Eye makeup

Lip balm

This deodrent set

Bath gel

Shower gel

Soap

2008 calender

Hairspray soundtrack

Butterfly necklace

Delta dvd

Delta visulaize dvd [i watched it at 3am this morning. freakin amazing]

Greys anatomy season 3

Greys anatomy season 1,

Greys anaotmy soundtrack one and two.

3 journals

Cupcake apron

Butterfly photo frame with a digital printed pic of the instore photo of me and delta

Digital camera

A bag in the shape of a chihuahua

A chihuahua thats china

Pjs

2 dresses

A radio

Chocolate

$300.

How about everyone else?