Thirteen (by Ludub) - comments

Red Ranger 1

Great Chapter!

Once again the flashbacks provide some insight into what Kyle has been through and is struggling with now. Glad he is going to tell Phoebe. 

I liked the idea of the birthday party, pity Kyle hasn't really enjoyed it. The inclusion of other characters such as Zac and Leah is a nice touch.

I look forward to more, update soon :P

7 minutes ago, KittCatt said:

Great Chapter!

Once again the flashbacks provide some insight into what Kyle has been through and is struggling with now. Glad he is going to tell Phoebe. 

I liked the idea of the birthday party, pity Kyle hasn't really enjoyed it. The inclusion of other characters such as Zac and Leah is a nice touch.

Thanks KittCatt! :P I did think it would be nice to have a few more characters in the story. It's been extremely Kyle and Tamara focused the last few chapters. Really appreciate your feedback as always!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BraxandCharlie4Ever said:

I loved this chapter! :wub:

Awesome that Kyle is feeling like he needs to open up to someone, shame it's not Tamara but hopefully that will come soon. 

Also, loved, loved, LOVED the Zac and Leah moments. :wub:

Update soon! :blush:

Thank you! :wub:

That's very kind of you. Glad you liked the Zac and Leah bits. Thought you might! haha. 

• Like 1

Great chapter 

liked the idea of the birthday party.

Glad you added Leah and Zac.

its good Kyle is going to tell Phoebe about his past 

I look forward to more

Update again soon :)

Awesome well written chapter!

Glad that Kyle has finally decided it is best to tell Tamara what's going on, and hopefully convince him to stand up to these people that hurt Kyle.

Please update soon :wub:.

Edited by BraxandCharlie4Ever
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Suzza101 said:

Awesome chapter 

poor Kyle, the pain just doesn't stop

glad he told Pheobe and he's going to tell Tamara

update again soon. 

43 minutes ago, BraxandCharlie4Ever said:

Awesome well written chapter!

Glad that Kyle has finally decided it is best to tell Tamara what's going on, and hopefully convince him to stand up to these people that hurt Kyle.

Please update soon :wub:.

Thanks to both of you for the continued support. It's so lovely to see those little notifications pop up :P I do really appreciate it. Glad you're enjoying the story so far... Poor Kyle! I don't know why I'm so cruel to him. Especially since he's always been my favourite character on the show. I wonder if any of the cast ever read any of these stories. I kinda hope they don't! :blush: Nic Westaway might be wondering what he ever did to get on my wrong side, lol!

Edited by Ludub
  • Like 1

Great Chapter!

Glad Kyle was honest with Phoebe. But talking hasn't really helped- he is still having quite a rough time at the moment. Telling Tamara what happened then confronting it might be the only way to help. This is all happening at an unfortunate time where he should be enjoying fatherhood :(

Liked the addition of Alf in this chapter. And now Ash is worried Phoebe is sick. I think there are problems ahead for Ash and Phoebe. I like that hearing what happened to Kyle affected her so much- it shows how much she cares for him.

I hope Kyle starts to feel better soon, but angst and drama is often much more exciting than just being happy :P for us readers anyway, not the characters themselves...Brilliant writing once again. You have such a knack for making us feel for the characters as they go through trauma.  

• Like 1