Thirteen (by Ludub) - comments

Red Ranger 1

11 hours ago, Suzza101 said:

kat shouldn't of talked to Kyle at work it wasn't a very good idea 

10 hours ago, ZacxLeah said:

Didn't like Kat and her approach.

Thanks to both of you for the lovely comments. I don't think Kat should have approached Kyle at work either but then Kat does a lot of things that I don't think she should! :P Glad you're enjoying the story so far! x

• Like 1

Great chapter

Suprised it was Heath at the end of the last chapter I thought  it was Brax.

It's understanding that Kyle is angry at Ash for calling Brax and Phoebe for telling Ash.

Liked the flashback at the end.

Update again soon :) 

29 minutes ago, Kristen said:

Suprised it was Heath at the end of the last chapter I thought  it was Brax.

Lol! I know, but I didn't want to ruin the surprise :wink:

I thought it would be interesting to see Heath try to step up and be there for Kyle. Brax always did the supportive big brother thing and Heath just got to be a kid, whereas now he's a dad himself. With two kids to look after, I think he'll have grown a lot as a person (even if he doesn't know it himself).

Glad you're enjoying it! x 

25 minutes ago, ZacxLeah said:

Ooh Danny is a bit harsh! But love how Kyle bit back at him!

Thanks for the feedback! :P Glad you liked it! 

I remember Danny being a bit like that in the show. Danny was the one that first led Kyle astray, and got him in trouble with the law in his late teens, so I think this would be the start of it. Thought I wanted to show some of Kyle's angry side coming out too. .

• Like 1

Great chapter!

Once again the flashbacks provide some more information regarding Kyle's past. Wonderfully written.

I thought it was Health that showed up :) Ash is in trouble now :angry: Why Phoebe ever told him... why he thought telling Brax was a good idea... I get that he cares about Kyle but he needs to think a bit more. Now that Health is here i can see Kyle pushing everyone away because they all know too much and he might feel self-conscious- like everyone is judging him even if they are only trying to help. He only told Phoebe and Tamara but now it seems everyone knows (except Andy, Josh, Ricky etc). Being able to disclose what has happened in his past was a big deal but now Phoebe, Ash and Brax have evaded his trust by telling other people :( Poor Kyle

I look forward to more, update soon :P

• Like 1

7 hours ago, KittCatt said:

Great chapter!

Once again the flashbacks provide some more information regarding Kyle's past. Wonderfully written.

I thought it was Health that showed up :) Ash is in trouble now :angry: Why Phoebe ever told him... why he thought telling Brax was a good idea... I get that he cares about Kyle but he needs to think a bit more. Now that Health is here i can see Kyle pushing everyone away because they all know too much and he might feel self-conscious- like everyone is judging him even if they are only trying to help. He only told Phoebe and Tamara but now it seems everyone knows (except Andy, Josh, Ricky etc). Being able to disclose what has happened in his past was a big deal but now Phoebe, Ash and Brax have evaded his trust by telling other people :( Poor Kyle

I look forward to more, update soon :P

Thank you KittCatt!!! :wub:  Really appreciate the feedback x

I think you're right about Kyle feeling betrayed. Ash knowing, and then going and telling Brax (and Heath by extension) would be incredibly humiliating for him. Especially given how he feels about himself. 

Glad you're enjoying it x

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

I had a feeling it would be Heath.I love the way you wrote him, trying his best to be supportive but not wanting to address the subject directly, which in the end might be just what Kyle needs.The flashback was insightful as well.

Thanks RR1! :P 

Glad you liked Heath. I think he'll really struggle to say the right thing. I was thinking about the episode with paralyzed Casey where he told him he could have all the disabled parking spots now! Like that was the silver lining! Lol! He was never known for his sensitivity. I'll do my best to write him true to character!

Great chapter. 

Ash spreading Kyle's business to his brothers wasn't the best idea even if he was trying to help. I get that he cares about Kyle but I don't think Kyle will be keen to talk to the police any time soon even with Heaths help with how insecure he feels about himself. 

Poor Kyle, I do with Brax was there though he would help Kyle through this but I'm sure Heath will be able to support Kyle through this tough time he's going through. 

Absolutly loving it ???

Update again doon please ?