Thirteen (by Ludub) - comments

Red Ranger 1

Oh dear, Phoebe told Ash and now Kat knows...something. I'm glad Kyle told Tamara, I hadn't quite grasped that his tormentors were still out there on the run.That's a heck of a lot of guilt for him to carry around, knowing it went on after he left.

1 minute ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Oh dear, Phoebe told Ash and now Kat knows...something. I'm glad Kyle told Tamara, I hadn't quite grasped that his tormentors were still out there on the run.That's a heck of a lot of guilt for him to carry around, knowing it went on after he left.

Thanks RR1 :wink: I don't think he did know it was still going on, not for sure anyway, or he hadn't allowed himself to think about it. He was just too traumatised. It's the discovery of the bodies that has made him question himself. Poor Kyle :unsure:

Glad so glad Kyle got to tell Tamara before Ash ran his drunk mouth to the whole town or before Kat got there! :o

Phoebe should really learn when not to open her mouth about someone's secrets!

I hope Kyle stands up to them and stops them from harming other children, I get why he blocked it out but it's time he starts owning up!

Great Chapter Ludub! :wub:

1 minute ago, ZacxLeah said:

Glad so glad Kyle got to tell Tamara before Ash ran his drunk mouth to the whole town or before Kat got there! :o

Phoebe should really learn when not to open her mouth about someone's secrets!

I hope Kyle stands up to them and stops them from harming other children, I get why he blocked it out but it's time he starts owning up!

Great Chapter Ludub! :wub:

Thanks! :wub: Much appreciated as always! You've just got in before the new chapter goes up, lol! 

• Like 1

Great chapter 

Ash really shouldn't of told Kat Kyle's secret glad to see Kat trying to help.

Liked the twist that Peter Jackson was actually Brax.

I look forward to more

Update again soon :)

Edited by Kristen

Don't know if it's a good idea that Kat is poking around, as Kyle may not be quite read yet to face the dilemma he is facing with this.

Great chapter, I hope that Kyle comes forward.

Ash really needs to watch what he says - You're playing him brilliantly too!

Love it!

Update soon :wub:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter 

Ash really shouldn't of told Kat Kyle's secret glad to see Kat trying to help.

Liked the twist that Peter Jackson was actually Brax.

I look forward to more

Update again soon :)

1 hour ago, ZacxLeah said:

Don't know if it's a good idea that Kat is poking around, as Kyle may not be quite read yet to face the dilemma he is facing with this.

Great chapter, I hope that Kyle comes forward.

Ash really needs to watch what he says - You're playing him brilliantly too!

Love it!

Update soon :wub:

Thanks both of you for the feedback. Looks like I've exceeded my 'like's again... oh well! Glad you're enjoying it so far.

Ooh, so Ash told Kat everything.He really shouldn't have done that, but Kat is handling it as best she can given her obligations.Given his nightmare, talking to someone official might be empowering for Kyle, but it's not something he can be forced to do.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Ooh, so Ash told Kat everything.He really shouldn't have done that, but Kat is handling it as best she can given her obligations.Given his nightmare, talking to someone official might be empowering for Kyle, but it's not something he can be forced to do.

2 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Great chapter

Wishing Ash shouldn't have told Kat

Liked how Kat is trying to help

Brax is Peter Jackson...?? Interesting twist!

Update soon please xx

Thanks both of you for taking the time to comment. I'm glad you're enjoying the story so far. I'm really enjoying writing it! :P I don't think that Ash should have told anyone either but I think that's exactly what his character would do. He's not the sharpest tool sometimes, and he's not great at keeping secrets either! lol!