Thirteen (by Ludub) - comments

Red Ranger 1

Great Chapter!

The way you write these flashbacks are lovely. 

Glad David got a reaction out of younger Kyle. Poor Kyle, something traumatising must have happened. Glad music seemed to help him. And being able to say no must be a change from what he is used to. 

I look forward to more, update soon :P

• Like 1

Awesome chapter Ludub 

love the chapters with Kyle as a little kid. 

Poor Kyle he's so little and obviously very hurt. 

Really like David comforting young Kyle.

Loving this Fanfic update soon please. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Awww, love that the baby's here. I'm surprised at the name Noah but it works. Shame Kyle isn't allowed to enjoy fatherhood for too long, first with his doubts and then with that news report...

I just like the name Noah :-) and I think it works with the surname. I know, I know, I'm terribly cruel to poor old Kyle, lol!

Great Chapter!

Happy that that baby arrived :) Kyle is such a cute father and i like the name Noah. 

Really liked how Evie and Josh as well as Phoebe and Ash come over to see the baby. And the cute family of Tamara, Kyle and little Noah. 

Pity Kyle is now reminded of his past and can't enjoy parenthood as much. I hope he is honest and confronts these issues and doesn't leave them festering in the background.

I look forward to more, update soon :P

• Like 1