What can we expect from the 30th anniversary?

adam436

The Vinnie idea seems to be a popular one, it makes me think that it may actually happen. I know that Dan Bennett stated something in his interview about not neccessarily using ideas that fans suggest, (or something along the lines of that) but I actually have this feeling that this will happen. Especially because right now Leah and Zac's marriage is definitely on the rocks and hasn't been running smoothly for a while so him coming back for Leah would be great and ideally perfect timing, not just for the 30th Anniversary and the fact that Vinnie is a popular past character but it is also perfect timing.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, cadyctslover said:

I doubt Ryan Kwanten would come back to the show long term. I feel it's time the characters of both Leah and VJ were rested, and I would like to see Vinnie return to reunite with his family, and for them to leave the Bay together for good.

Oh I'm not sure about that. Especially VJ he's the only young character we've actually seen grow up. Feel very attached 

5 hours ago, cadyctslover said:

I doubt Ryan Kwanten would come back to the show long term. I feel it's time the characters of both Leah and VJ were rested, and I would like to see Vinnie return to reunite with his family, and for them to leave the Bay together for good.

I would rather Irene go than Leah!.

Her character was so unlikable last year. I know Leah may not seem at her most likable  lately but at least she has the excuse of standing up for her son and looking out for her new born baby which has a dead mum and dad in jail. 

I think Leah is best to look after Luc.

Irene-Irene is a recovering  drinker and is coming up for retirement. I think I'd rather having Leah looking after me. Leah is more cool and corrective than Irene. Irene can have a temper and be fiery toward her kids.      

Martin- has been in jail and can still lose his tempter and I don't think Martin would be as good with kids like Kyle and Brax. I think Kyle had redeem way more then Martin did  and I think even Hunter has redeem more  and would be more trusted with baby. 

Vinnie faking his death twice feel a bit much I thought good idea be explore Vinnie life in witness protection that after VJ 3rd (?) birthday party where he let go of Leah and let her be with Dan he also moves on with his life and remarries and has a child. I thought when Elijah had the secret about Vinnie death fact he had new family would been nice added part to that especially if they had turned up around that time

in more recent times also thought Charlotte and Hunter could have been Vinnie wife and son instead of from Zac past (admittedly i was not watching when they turned up)

A story that's always been in the back of my mind to have Tasha & Robbie come back because The Osbornes are buying up Summer Bay for development and so it's Tasha vs this family she's never known. Plus the whole town pitches in to fight of course. IMO that family was never really put to their full potential, they had money and power like basically nobody else we had seen on the show.

Though i doubt Isabel Lucas would ever come back :(

On the Facebook TV Week page there is a pic of Ray and Kate  which has some saying Bring back Sally!!!!

Although I sympathize and agree just because 2 actors meet at a party or event in public does NOT mean they coming back to a show. Yet I wouldn't put it past CH 7 asking! Having Sally come back would indeed be a rating booster

Not long ago I seen a pic of a current neighbour at a party with an ex character and again another fan would say..........."Hey they might be coming back if theirr BBF on the show?" Although possible unless you see an actor on screen and its confirmed by the show its only a Rumor. You have NO idea the time I and others had in the past with Gillian ( Neighboursfantics) in the UK. as any little image or hint online made them think their fantasy would come true?

I would  Guess the show  IS attempting to reach out to people and see whom would be interested?

Archived