What can we expect from the 30th anniversary?

adam436

I think by now they would have well and truly reached out to previous cast members if they are doing a nod to the 17th Jan (storylines are probably being written now). However HAA rarely gets shown that early in the year now due to the Australian Open, which makes me wonder if they will make the whole year special or do something major like Neighbours did on their exact anniversary. 

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, 630si said:

I'm guess the season opener would be big ep / birthday regardless of what date the return is? Plus I imagine all the promos in the summer break in Aus will be all 30 years etc. 

Question is are they going to do one big episode or make the whole season like a celebration?

Does anyone else get the feeling they won't put any effort into the 30th anniversary? I reckon at most Kate Richie will come back for a few episodes i just can't see them doing much else which would be a shame. A return of the opening titles would good but think them days are long gone now.

Well My advice to the show and wish list would be as follows.

I would love Debra to come back and bring Josh and some of her PLEASE LIKE ME cast friends as guest stars. I do not know how accepting CH 7 would be to that?

Second go back to what made the show so popular in the 80s. A Nice family who stay for awhile would be great Yet having Bogans seem to be more popular and adds to the drama.

I have a wish list of stars I love to see walk the beach sadly many are too busy or sadly too good to do so?

Bring favorites back would help. Yet as a mate said new people should be brought in.

Although I see the show different and like others love the old days, I see the series continuing for the future

On 3/25/2017 at 6:34 PM, sallyandflynnfan said:

My ideas for the 30th anniversary would be a this a party for Alf 70th which the following people return for Don Fisher, Sally and her daughter Pippa,  Pippa snr, Morag, Brax and Ricky, Hayley, Sam, Duncan, Evie and Matt, Maddy, Ric and Cassie, Bianca and Heath, Shannon, Selina and Steven, Mitch, and Vinnie and then there be a 30 year montage on with clips from the favourite couples of all time.

Then Sally have a dream of Flynn been alive and then in the bay together again as she misses him and in this Dream Flynn says he loves her and they kiss which causes her to want to stay in the bay

Hayley also go to where Noah ashes were scattered 

Cassie and Ric get back together and Sally says Flynn would approved of them dating

Vinnie been alive and him and Vj getting to know each other as well as him and Leah getting back together

Ricky and Brax go for a surf and then goes back to the Braxton house

Heath and Bianca go and see Rocco grave

Morag deciding to stay in the bay

As well as like Neighbours having a 30th documentary hosted by Ray Meagher and Georgie Parker and past and present home and away cast in paring like someone who their character dated on the show sitting down with that actor and chatting about their home and away memories and storylines etc. Like for exp Kate Ritchie goes with Joel Mcilroy, Norman Coburn goes with Emily symons and Stephen Peacocke go with Bonnie Sveen 

Umm yeah no Ric and Matilda I hope are still together if Ric Comes back :D

20 hours ago, samdanfan said:

Well My advice to the show and wish list would be as follows.

I would love Debra to come back and bring Josh and some of her PLEASE LIKE ME cast friends as guest stars. I do not know how accepting CH 7 would be to that?

I don't think the Channel 7 executives would approve.

Archived