Characters you would bring back if they were not killed off?.

j.laur5

Bobby Simpson - I think it would have been good, perhaps post-Sally, for her to move into Summer Bay House with a new husband and start the next chapter of fostering. A return for her in 2004-2008 when Morag was appearing more frequently would have been good too, as they could have made amends and built a relationship.

If she was around post 2010, I actually imagine her taking on most of Roo's storyines, so I imagine we would haven't had Roo then. Bobby being around would also give Donald Fisher (another favourite character of mine!) a reason to return too :)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bobby Marshall. A mainstay in the first 5 years of the show. Married to that weasel Greg, should have left him rather than be killed off, so she could return later, I suppose the H&A team had their reasons for killing her off, many Nicolle agreed to it. Perhaps they did not want Sam to leave and as her and Greg had recently got back together.

Chloe, Shane & Johnny.Also, slightly off topic but I always thought they should have killed Hayley instead of Noah.He had so much more character potential where as she just had a boring baby daddy drama and left.

• 4 months later...

I would bring back Chloe [ shame they killed her off ]

With Olivia now in the bay, if Chloe was not killed off, i bet they would have got her back in the bay right now.

Chloe and Olivia storylines would have been great.

Archived