Characters you would bring back if they were not killed off?.

j.laur5

I for one wish they had never killed Charlie off and just had Charlie leave the Bay I reckon Esther Anderson might have agreed to return full time and they could have brought back Charlie instead of creating Kat.

I do like Kat but her character is not as exciting to watch as Charlie.

I always found Charlie so exciting to watch wheher she was after  bad guys  or having her own dramas.

Who would you love to bring back if they were not killed off?. 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beth Hunter, perfect mother figure of a large family. I know it was actress Clarissa House's decision to leave the show as Beth but I'm sure TPTP would have kept her on and made her a long running character.

Same goes for Gina Palmer. Again, it was actress Sonia Todd's decision, but I thought they had many more stories to cover with Gina, especially her disabled son, Brendan. And, Hugo, who is in witness protection(?).

Two very strong matriarchal, motherly roles which I believe both could have stayed on as full time cast members.

Ailsa because I miss her and Alf they were great together.

Bobby Simpson a great character.

Gina Palmer for reasons mentioned above especially her disabled son Brendan lots more stories for her character.

Casey Braxton and Denny Miller loved these together could see them staying together and could see Casey surviving on the show long after the Braxton era.

Archived